The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
YMBAH if.................

you give your firstborn the middle name of "Sibley".

Niiiiice!

These blessings come to me at all times of the day and night.

YMBAH if......................

in Sunday's sermon you shouted, "The three 'Rs" got me in trouble - Rice, Roloff, and Roberson!!". 

RAIDER said:

in Sunday's sermon you shouted, "The three 'Rs" got me in trouble - Rice, Roloff, and Roberson!!".

.........and all of them were dead when you started pastoring.

YMBAH if.....................

you run 40 in church and most of them are senior citizens.  On this Sunday you are passing out baby chicks for Easter.

RAIDER said:

you run 40 in church and most of them are senior citizens.  On this Sunday you are passing out baby chicks for Easter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLP_VVm14bo

you believe the first IFB had the first name of John.

YMBAH if....................

you still ask what time "dark" is.

you will not use a GPS that has a female voice because "they ain't made a woman that can tell this preacher what to do!"

RAIDER said:

you will not use a GPS that has a female voice because "they ain't made a woman that can tell this preacher what to do!"
Good one!

you pastor a rural church of 60 and you are announced Sunday that you are going to have Pentecost Sunday for a big day.

you're the new pastor & decide to take a bus to a seminar because enough of your members sign up to go. Since you drove a SS bus at HAC you drive to the seminar. The place has a parking garage with a 1st floor section for bus parking with higher ceiling with a 1 way in & out exit just for the buses.

After the meeting you fire up the SS bus but since the exit for the buses is too congested, you take the auto exit & smash the bus into the lower ceiling.  Your members are so impressed (NOT) with your driving.

True story.

fishinnut said:

you're the new pastor & decide to take a bus to a seminar because enough of your members sign up to go. Since you drove a SS bus at HAC you drive to the seminar. The place has a parking garage with a 1st floor section for bus parking with higher ceiling with a 1 way in & out exit just for the buses.

After the meeting you fire up the SS bus but since the exit for the buses is too congested, you take the auto exit & smash to bus into the lower ceiling.  Your members are so impressed (NOT) with your driving.

True story.
:D
Wentzville-bus-stuck-678x381.jpg

As I read this thread I often times wonder what someone thinks who has never been to HAC.  ;)

Baptist City Holdout said:
YMBAH if........
. You think George Beverly Shae was named in honor of Neverly Hyles.

Old "Neverly" was quite a gal!  ;)

One of the earliest post on the original "YMBAH if..." thread was entered by Smellin.  I still think it is a top 5 entry.

YMBAH if blue denim and lace is a part of your intimate apparel.