"The Old Church Downtown" - Keith McKinney

Vince Massi said:
"They were HBC kids and seem to have had no uterine motive. "

Definitely the quote of the day.

Duly corrected..... :D

Surprisingly, there is no mention of the secret wire-tapping room in the old pool.

I'm new to the forum & I'm intrigued by many of the comments.

I've been out of the loop for 30+ years except as I contact my family that is still part of the corporation.

I'm curious as to what, exactly, an HBC is.....

Vince Massi said:
"They were HBC kids and seem to have had no uterine motive. "

Definitely the quote of the day.

DH sure did. He went wild. Anything that moved beware.

Spanky2026 said:
I'm new to the forum & I'm intrigued by many of the comments.

I've been out of the loop for 30+ years except as I contact my family that is still part of the corporation.

I'm curious as to what, exactly, an HBC is.....

New converts are such a blessing.

Binaca Chugger said:
Surprisingly, there is no mention of the secret wire-tapping room in the old pool.

Does anyone know anything about this "secret taping room inside the old swimming pool?"

WESLEY said:
Binaca Chugger said:

Does anyone know anything about this "secret taping room inside the old swimming pool?"

perhaps it was destroyed in the fire of the church with the dome and pipe organ.
There would have been no place for it after the ed building replaced the dome building.

bgwilkinson said:
WESLEY said:
Binaca Chugger said:

perhaps it was destroyed in the fire of the church with the dome and pipe organ.
There would have been no place for it after the ed building replaced the dome building.

@BG -  I thought maybe the old pool at the Baptist City before the dining room was built?