The Old FFF

switcher

Elect
Reaction score
Is there anyone here from the old forum? Not the one before this one, the one started by DE. I miss all the old names. CorpseNoMore, marines son, heartrn, Tiger Fan, Calla etc.  I see Sherryh and Smellin Coffee are here. Just wondering about some of the others.

yes..... 8) ......  and my dad is here too....... (DeepSix)... though he doesn;t say much.... ???..... in fact i don;t think he has posted anything at all..... :-\ .... but he did register.....

So most of the originals are gone? Ah well, it's true, you can never go back.

So there's been three versions of this forum? The first one, the one that went down after Katrina. Then the crazy one (I stayed away from that) and now this?

I've been with FFF a long time. Maybe not as long as the OP though. And I'm not Baptist or a fundamentalist, though I do believe the "five fundamentals". I just came on board because someone I knew from another forum invited me, and I got to like the people. Well, at least most of them.  :-*

I was there, lurked mostly but never missed a Phil Armenik (sp) post.  I did borrow a registered users account every now and then to post.  Not sure I ever officially registered under my name. 

I sure hope Phil was able to get merried. You know, before the rapture and all.

I think I joined that version of the FFF about a week before it went down. Might have made only a post or two.

:)

switcher, do we know you? I've been on the forum through each one.. this has been the best. I'm not on as much as I use to be because I work now and my husband lost most of his vision so I'm his eyes.

Hi Sherryh, you knew me from the first forum. I'll pm you who I was there. I miss the old peeps!

So sorry about your husband. God bless him.

I miss grannylo and pulpiteer. Okay, so I miss her more than him but they did come as a set.  ;)

I think I missed the original one by a couple of years, but I was on the 2nd Incarnation.  I didn't know about this one until recently.  I've had to hang out with other types of heretics since then!

If'n I remember right, I was on the old "Don" forum for just a few weeks before the hurricane blew through, then on the second iteration, now on this one but it's not nearly as fun as the old ones were.

WWJ

switcher said:
So most of the originals are gone? Ah well, it's true, you can never go back.

Punks all of em' {except the gals}