The Old FFF

I never did post a lot but was on DE's forum from abt Mar or Apr of 2001 for a couple of years.  Since then I've visited but never been very involved.  I finally got registered tonight so as time permits will be back.

genjulie said:
I never did post a lot but was on DE's forum from abt Mar or Apr of 2001 for a couple of years.  Since then I've visited but never been very involved.  I finally got registered tonight so as time permits will be back.

I remember you.

maddog, too.

I found the old FFF when Dr Hyles died, searching Google for his obituary information.
Don ran the forum then but, as has been mentioned, the hurricane changed his priorities.
I never considered what Andrew did immoral at all, if it were not for him, the fff would have died a slow death.

But some people seem to look for things to be paranoid and obsessed over.

And, as to the ownership of this forum..^^^

genjulie, good to see you around :)

I've been around long enough to remember Hugh Jass.

:D

Had a different name on the old old forum

I've been on all of the various FFFs, though my time with the forum(s) did not start with the original startup of Don's.  It had more action back then, but the worldwideweb was more novel back then. 

I've never posted much, but I, too, first found the FFF while looking for funeral info right after Bro. Hyles passed away. 

Names I remember from the old days are Elizabeth (and her "Post of the Day" threads), PW & a guy that graduated from Pillsbury & was a big Maranatha supporter - can't think of his name or screen name.

As a former Trinity Baptist College student, I spent a lot of time in that section as well as HAC (never attended but grew up at FBCH).

Least of These said:
a guy that graduated from Pillsbury & was a big Maranatha supporter - can't think of his name or screen name.

That'd be Dr. Bob Griffin, or simply Dr. Bob. He has registered here, but not participated.

Back in the summer of 2001, when the Tim Pointer attacks shut down the FFF for several weeks, some kind soul at the BaptistBoard set up a separate forum for FFFers. Dr. Bob was (and still is) an admin on the BB, and we caught his interest. After Don resolved the Pointer situation and restarted the FFF, Bob followed us back and became a regular for several years. I don't know what he made of the somewhat anarchic nature of our board, it being a lot wilder than the heavily-moderated BB - but he certainly got used to it, and his participation was very welcome.

Elizabeth/Cindy is still around too, only not here - she has a blog, and is active on Facebook.

i joined the don elbourne forum in 2004 under the name chupacabra.... (a nickname i got when i was 11 years old...).... but a few months later i changed my forum to my real middle name of aleshanee..... and i have been aleshanee on every version of the fff ....plus all of it;s spinoffs... that i have joined since...... ....... was briefly on myspace in 2004... ::).....  but have never been on facebook.......

[stop spamming the forums with the same picture] - admin

Mike "Pedo-Bear" Zachary
Children BEWARE :-X

not funny please remove

The Baptist Board sounded interesting and I checked it out, but to join I would've had to pretend to be a Baptist... and that's just not me. I'm Anglican and Lutheran, and proud of it.

Sherryh said:
not funny please remove

What's not funny is what he did and how everyone tries to cover it up and point fingers. He's a sick individual and should feel shame for what he did.

I found the forum near the death of Dr. Hyles.  I laughed my fool head off at the YMBAH thread and realized that this was a group I wanted to be a part of.  Joining was grounds for termination at that place of employment, so I was discreet.  I tried, but could not post.  When this forum began, I was able to jump in. 

If only there was a way to publish that YMBAH thread!

"Keep the Mike Zachary stuff to the existing Mike Zachary threads, please."

Thank you.

Johnny Yuma said:
Sherryh said:
not funny please remove

What's not funny is what he did and how everyone tries to cover it up and point fingers. He's a sick individual and should feel shame for what he did.

i would like to join those who have called for the removal of that picture...... and for the record i don;t even know who mike zachary is ..... but i find the picture alone beyond repulsive.... and for a number of reasons........... and also for the record i would like to say i hesitated to post my objection to it for a long time ......... because there is one person on this forum who loves to see me object to anything just so he can chime in and claim i over react to everything..... ::) ......

even so..... as repulsive as it is.... it may have it;s place somewhere........ but in this thread ..(unless he was a member of the old fff...).... the picture is spam........please remove it.. ...... thank you........

Least of These said:
I've never posted much, but I, too, first found the FFF while looking for funeral info right after Bro. Hyles passed away. 

Names I remember from the old days are Elizabeth (and her "Post of the Day" threads), PW & a guy that graduated from Pillsbury & was a big Maranatha supporter - can't think of his name or screen name.

As a former Trinity Baptist College student, I spent a lot of time in that section as well as HAC (never attended but grew up at FBCH).

Hey, it is good to see you popping in here LoT! Let's post some fond memories in the TBC forum for the "next generation".
:)

admin said:
Did Zachary really dress in that outfit or is it a photoshop?

Definitely a photoshop, albeit a harmless one from what I would judge, as it said nothing that wasn't also stated in words.