The Presidential Vote Update

With the Presidential election around the corner, for whom will you vote?

• Total voters
prophet said:
Twisted said:
Darkwing Duck said:
Twisted said:
Darkwing Duck said:
If God wants Clinton to be our next president you can't exactly overturn God.

Wow, Calvinistic politics.

Call it whatever, but if you believe that God cares who wins the election then you can't also believe that you should vote unless you believe God is weak. Do you seriously believe God would want Trump to win and then get stymied because everyone votes for Clinton?

I personally don't think God cares who wins. There isn't one single thing that God can't accomplish no matter who the president is.

I personally think that God could care less who is in the White House, or Congress, or the Kremlin....

It's called free will and you reap what you sow.

Now, does He care about Israel?  You bet!
You mean His whore ex?

Yeah, He cares.
He'll wipe her out, come down and personally reestablish Her, during the Millennium.
Right now She is the object of His Wrath, not His affection.

earnestly contend

We must use care not to play the role of the elder brother to the prodigal.

The current FFF vote is 12 for Trump and 9 for Clinton.

fishinnut said:
For the first in the last 25 years I missed the loud, booming, strike-to-the-heart-of-the-matter, answers to liberals that JH was so good at in his preaching.

I listened to about 10 minutes of the debate tonight when Clinton raise her voice & lied in answer to Trump's disgust & description of partial birth abortion in the abortion debate and said that what Trump had describe just wasn't so. She then talked about the women that she had talked to over the course of her life who have had to make such a horrible decision to abort a baby .

I can just see & hear JH pound the podium and say something like, "Well then I will raise my voice for those who have no voice because of Roe v Wade!"

I just don't see how Trump will be a champion for the unborn. Defending the weak is completely out of line with his character and worldview.

If he appoints strict Constitutionalist judges, the rest will take care of its self.

I do not see congress moving very far either way on our current right to life/choice position.

It is possible they my try to ban the grotesque, brutal and : inhumain practice of partial birth abortion.

TidesofTruth said:
prophet said:
Twisted said:
Darkwing Duck said:
Twisted said:
Darkwing Duck said:
If God wants Clinton to be our next president you can't exactly overturn God.

Wow, Calvinistic politics.

Call it whatever, but if you believe that God cares who wins the election then you can't also believe that you should vote unless you believe God is weak. Do you seriously believe God would want Trump to win and then get stymied because everyone votes for Clinton?

I personally don't think God cares who wins. There isn't one single thing that God can't accomplish no matter who the president is.

I personally think that God could care less who is in the White House, or Congress, or the Kremlin....

It's called free will and you reap what you sow.

Now, does He care about Israel?  You bet!
You mean His whore ex?

Yeah, He cares.
He'll wipe her out, come down and personally reestablish Her, during the Millennium.
Right now She is the object of His Wrath, not His affection.

earnestly contend

We must use care not to play the role of the elder brother to the prodigal.
The Prodigal hasn't returned.
The Prodigal, in our lifetime, is the seat of antichrist.

Israel is the older brother, not us.

Israel is Gomer, and right now is just a filthy, adulterous prostitute.

If you denied Christ, as Israel does, you also would be damned.

I'll let Jesus say it, he does a better job than me:

Mat 23:33 ? Mat 23:39
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

earnestly contend

Um, look at my user name and read the following:

Personally, I believe if one is eligible to vote, he ought to vote or else he should go live in another country.   
(I do realize there may be some who are ineligible to vote for various reasons, and I am not demeaning them.)

In this poll started on October 11 Trump has 13 votes and Hillary 10.