The Rittenhouse Trial

Or cite "He crossed state lines!" as an exacerbating circumstance.
The people who use this argument don't seem to want to take into account that his father lived there. Typical of left-wingers...only present half of the truth!

The people who use this argument don't seem to want to take into account that his father lived there. Typical of left-wingers...only present half of the truth!
What kills me is the lack of self awareness: they cry about the state border but completely ignore the illegality of crossing our southern border.

What kills me is the lack of self awareness: they cry about the state border but completely ignore the illegality of crossing our southern border.
Typical leftist double standard! If it doesn't fit their narrative, it's no longer legitimate!

Well, that's two I was wrong on, as we're now in the midst of day three of deliberations.
And to me, the longer the deliberations the more likely he’s found guilty.

And to me, the longer the deliberations the more likely he’s found guilty.
I think hung jury. There's probably at least one or two anti gun folks who consider him guilty for showing up with an AR. But, I think most will see it as self defense. The judge may be his only hope of not going through another trial.

I'm inclined to expect a hung jury over a guilty verdict.
That's what I'm expecting as well. If they were going to acquit him, they would have done so by now.

Goes to show that justice can prevail (based on the evidence) even in a climate of polarization and attempted intimidation.

Last edited:
Chicago Mayor and Illinois Governor have already expressed their contempt for the verdict.

Chicago Mayor and Illinois Governor have already expressed their contempt for the verdict.
Must have been the right verdict then. You know if he had done the same thing in WV they would be very upset with Kyle. He would have to explain why he missed the first guy that tried to attack him.