The Transgender Conversation You Need to Have With Your Family

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
Do you believe God created an individual to be transgender?

If it is a matter of DNA, yes. Is being trans a result of DNA? Nothing has been proven with science either way, but there is enough indication that something is different.

Sexual differentiation of human behavior: Effects of prenatal and pubertal organizational hormones.

God did not make everybody either male or female, just the majority of people. Otherwise, there would be no intersex persons (Hermaphrodites). Even Augustine in City of God makes mention:

As for Androgynes, also called Hermaphrodites, they are certainly very rare, and yet it is difficult to find periods when there are no examples of human beings possessing the characteristics of both sexes, in such a way that it is a matter of doubt how they should be classified. However, the prevalent usage has called them masculine, assigning them to the better sex.

So though God may have created the initial "first couple" as male and female, changes in DNA and individual cell structures vary with each individual so no two are ever identical. And if the brain is the most important sex organ for an individual, could it not be possible with DNA variations, the brain understands one gender while possessing the genitalia of the other sex?

I am no expert and certainly don't have an answer to it, but I think there is a possibility of such.

Could it not be possible, with 'DNA variations', that someone's brain could be wired toward pedophilia?

Considering history has shown brides were married off as young girls (as in NT days), it wouldn't surprise me.

It wouldn't surprise me if Pedophilia isn't made legal in my lifetime either.
Certainly in my children's lifetime....because that's the MO of the controlling liberal idiocy...and the liberal idiots that perpetrate it!

RAIDER said:
Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
sword said:
I want my kids to know there are people who are different than they are, who are loved by my God and created differently than themselves.

If it is a matter of DNA, yes. Is being trans a result of DNA? Nothing has been proven with science either way, but there is enough indication that something is different.

Sexual differentiation of human behavior: Effects of prenatal and pubertal organizational hormones.

God did not make everybody either male or female, just the majority of people. Otherwise, there would be no intersex persons (Hermaphrodites). Even Augustine in City of God makes mention:

As for Androgynes, also called Hermaphrodites, they are certainly very rare, and yet it is difficult to find periods when there are no examples of human beings possessing the characteristics of both sexes, in such a way that it is a matter of doubt how they should be classified. However, the prevalent usage has called them masculine, assigning them to the better sex.

So though God may have created the initial "first couple" as male and female, changes in DNA and individual cell structures vary with each individual so no two are ever identical. And if the brain is the most important sex organ for an individual, could it not be possible with DNA variations, the brain understands one gender while possessing the genitalia of the other sex?

I am no expert and certainly don't have an answer to it, but I think there is a possibility of such.

FBC Hammod sure did a number on you!

Smellin's beliefs on this have nothing to do with FBCH.

You're right, my bad, he was born this way!

Smellin Coffee said:
Bruh said:

In what way?

In short, FBCH was so far to the right you know the destruction it brings and in your attempt to get away from their thought patterns that, IMO, you are way over correcting to the left to the point that you say that being trans, a person is born this way and that it is wrong for a society to tell them that they can not go pee with our little girls.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:

Could it not be possible, with 'DNA variations', that someone's brain could be wired toward pedophilia?

Considering history has shown brides were married off as young girls (as in NT days), it wouldn't surprise me.

Certainly in my children's lifetime....because that's the MO of the controlling liberal idiocy...and the liberal idiots that perpetrate it!

I worked in Social Services for 28 years with some of the most liberal people that you would ever meet. There was not any toleration for pedophiles. Their response to sexual abuse of children was much more aggressive and swift than churches have historically been in handling these situations. Wouldn't it seem if your conservative buddies had answer that liberals influence would be negated?

Tarheel Baptist said:
It wouldn't surprise me if Pedophilia isn't made legal in my lifetime either. Certainly in my children's lifetime....

I'm not sure how you link people who struggle with their own gender identity with predatory, deviant sexual actions against children. You have brought this up more than once on these forums even though you know pedophilia (like rape) is primarily about forcing power over another individual more than it is sexual attraction. This with the idea you struggle publicly where my daughters shower makes me, well...creeped out a bit.

Tarheel Baptist said:
...because that's the MO of the controlling liberal idiocy...and the liberal idiots that perpetrate it!

Says the man who supports the politics of Josh Duggar and Dennis Hastert. And the man who will vote for this guy:

donald_trump_rollout_-_h_2015.jpg

With your infatuation in bringing pedophilia into conversation where it doesn't exist and with your political bias which houses child molesters, I really hope I don't hear of another pastor "going Schaap".

If Schaap was born this way and its in his DNA and didn't seek help because he didn't realize he was born this way.......he just needs help and counseling?

Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Bruh said:

In what way?

In short, FBCH was so far to the right you know the destruction it brings and in your attempt to get away from their thought patterns that, IMO, you are way over correcting to the left to the point that you say that being trans, a person is born this way and that it is wrong for a society to tell them that they can not go pee with our little girls.

Fair enough.

I agree that we are somewhat shaped by our past and upbringing. Seeing all the injustices done in the name of Christianity (even post-Hammond) has led me to choose to defend those who are attacked by the religious right, even if I don't agree with the actions of those whom I am defending.

Concerning trans people, though far from conclusive evidence, there are medical indications which might explain biological differences. Until proven otherwise, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

For the record, I have never condoned that society allow males to "pee with little girls". First of all, "little girls" should be in bathrooms with parental supervision. Second, "little girls" should be peeing in private stalls, not in the presence of strangers. So you don't need to put false ideas in people's heads about what I believe.

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
It wouldn't surprise me if Pedophilia isn't made legal in my lifetime either. Certainly in my children's lifetime....

I'm not sure how you link people who struggle with their own gender identity with predatory, deviant sexual actions against children. You have brought this up more than once on these forums even though you know pedophilia (like rape) is primarily about forcing power over another individual more than it is sexual attraction. This with the idea you struggle publicly where my daughters shower makes me, well...creeped out a bit.

Tarheel Baptist said:
...because that's the MO of the controlling liberal idiocy...and the liberal idiots that perpetrate it!

Says the man who supports the politics of Josh Duggar and Dennis Hastert. And the man who will vote for this guy:

donald_trump_rollout_-_h_2015.jpg

With your infatuation in bringing pedophilia into conversation where it doesn't exist and with your political bias which houses child molesters, I really hope I don't hear of another pastor "going Schaap".

Homosexuality was once where pedophilia is now.
Pedophilia will one day be where homosexuality is now.
It's liberal idiocy's m.o.

I love it when you acknowledge you (and liberal idiocy) have no viable argument by shucking and jiving... ;)
And, the fact that you are usually factually challenged....reading too many liberal idiots propagating liberal idiocy...and believing them.

Got your Obama phone?  ;)

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:

I worked in Social Services for 28 years with some of the most liberal people that you would ever meet. There was not any toleration for pedophiles. Their response to sexual abuse of children was much more aggressive and swift than churches have historically been in handling these situations. Wouldn't it seem if your conservative buddies had answer that liberals influence would be negated?

That is a broad brush, subjective statement.
As i have stated before:
Pedophilia will, one day be where homosexuality is now.

There are already embryonic moves in that direction by the fringe left...which is how acceptance of Sodomy began.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Pedophilia will one day be where homosexuality is now.
It's liberal idiocy's m.o.

Being gay used to be illegal while owning people was a sign of prosperity.

Regardless, the topic is GENDER IDENTITY, not even homosexuality yet you pull the pedophilia card.

Tarheel Baptist said:
I love it when you acknowledge you (and liberal idiocy) have no viable argument by shucking and jiving... ;)
And, the fact that you are usually factually challenged....reading too many liberal idiots propagating liberal idiocy...and believing them.

Really? So there is no fact in that Duggar and Hastert are Republican child molesters? There is no link to their behaviors and liberalism. Call it "shuck and jive" all you want but your argument doesn't hold water.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Got your Obama phone?  ;)

Why would I need one?

Smellin:
Being gay used to be illegal while owning people was a sign of prosperity.

Regardless, the topic is GENDER IDENTITY, not even homosexuality yet you pull the pedophilia card.

Really? So there is no fact in that Duggar and Hastert are Republican child molesters? There is no link to their behaviors and liberalism. Call it "shuck and jive" all you want but your argument doesn't hold water.

And now, abortion is legal....thanks to liberal idiocy.

The topic is only GENDER IDENTITY to advocates of liberal idiocy...the real issue is protection of children and ladies from biological men who would share bathrooms and shower rooms with them...I know that sounds idiotic....but there are those who advocate such...under the guise of gender fluidity.  ;)

And, the same people who gave us abortion on demand, homosexual marriage and gender neutral bath/shower rooms will one day give us the acceptance of polygamy and pedophillia. I know that sounds idiotic, but there are real idiots out there.  ;)

I don't know of any Republican advocating that Dugger or Hastert be allowed to shower with those they molested...but IF they were smart, they might self identify as the age and gender of those they modested and they might be acquitted....if they can get a liberal loon judge!

Did you see the link upstairs of the liberal ACLU official who repented...because her small daughters were afraid of the innocent men in their bath rooms..... ;)

As i have stated before:

There are already embryonic moves in that direction by the fringe left...which is how acceptance of Sodomy began.
[/quote]

Tarheel...you state that mine is a broad brush subjective statement. The fact that you state something as many times as you want does not give it a basis in reality. Are you denying that churches have been places that have turned a blind eye to the molestation of children? So what is your answer to the fact that gay people exist...stone them? You use pedophilia as the "bogey man" that if you acknowledge transgender people exist or that transgender people have been using restrooms of their sexual identity already that it opens the door to pedophilia. There are people on the fringe right that state God hates homosexuals...does that mean all conservative hate gay people and want them to be stoned. Of course it does not...both sides will always have their fringe idiots. One of the issues that you and mainstream liberals agree on is that children should be protected from pedophiles. The liberals are the ones who pushed for background checks before people could work with children...not conservatives. It was churches that said the government should not be telling us who can work with our children.

Tarheel Baptist said:

Not "idiocy" but rather conflict of interest. Many liberals (and even some conservatives) believe the womb and anything inside belongs solely to the mother. I disagree with this liberal position (as you well know) but in no way was the law passed due to 'idiocy'.

Tarheel Baptist said:
The topic is only GENDER IDENTITY to advocates of liberal idiocy...the real issue is protection of children and ladies from biological men who would share bathrooms and shower rooms with them...I know that sounds idiotic....but there are those who advocate such...under the guise of gender fluidity.  ;)

And yet, even though trans people have been previously using other gender's restrooms, there has been a miniscule number of incidents. Like I've brought up before, there have been more instances in the last year about children being molested in Sunday School than ever recorded trans people attacking people in the restroom.  So your "real issue" is based on fear. I refuse to live that way.

Tarheel Baptist said:
And, the same people who gave us abortion on demand, homosexual marriage and gender neutral bath/shower rooms will one day give us the acceptance of polygamy and pedophillia. I know that sounds idiotic, but there are real idiots out there.  ;)

Yes, there are fringe on BOTH parties. But you have to remember, the Bible gives acceptance to polygamy and pedophilia (child brides) yet you refuse to acknowledge it as a blight. So rather than taking liberal thinking "forward" just look "backward" in the book you preach from each week and you will see the approval you predict.

Tarheel Baptist said:
  I don't know of any Republican advocating that Dugger or Hastert be allowed to shower with those they molested...but IF they were smart, they might self identify as the age and gender of those they modested and they might be acquitted....if they can get a liberal loon judge!

No doubt our justice system needs a renovation. That aside, you juked yet again. You called pedophilia liberal idiocy yet it wasn't liberal idiocy which caused these two men to commit pedophilia.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Did you see the link upstairs of the liberal ACLU official who repented...because her small daughters were afraid of the innocent men in their bath rooms..... ;)

So? Would they have been scared if biker chicks had been in there? Would little boys be scared if a group of clowns or goth teens popped in? Where in the article did it say the trans men attacked or even threatened the little girls?

LongGone said:
As i have stated before:

Tarheel...you state that mine is a broad brush subjective statement. The fact that you state something as many times as you want does not give it a basis in reality. Are you denying that churches have been places that have turned a blind eye to the molestation of children? So what is your answer to the fact that gay people exist...stone them? You use pedophilia as the "bogey man" that if you acknowledge transgender people exist or that transgender people have been using restrooms of their sexual identity already that it opens the door to pedophilia. There are people on the fringe right that state God hates homosexuals...does that mean all conservative hate gay people and want them to be stoned. Of course it does not...both sides will always have their fringe idiots. One of the issues that you and mainstream liberals agree on is that children should be protected from pedophiles. The liberals are the ones who pushed for background checks before people could work with children...not conservatives. It was churches that said the government should not be telling us who can work with our children.
[/quote]

No. I certainly do not deny that some churches covered up molestation....but to say that most or all churches did so...or would approve of such is a broad brush subjective statement.

And I do not dent that there are fringe idiot conservatives...but liberal idiocy is greatly institutionalized and legislated...by liberal idiots. THAT is what I try to illustrate, and because it IS true and readily illustrated, you and Smellin always pull that card. But it is verifiable that liberal idiocy is rampant and institutionalized...see gender neutral bathroom edict from Obama.

Where have I ever indicated a hatred of homosexuals? I have repeatedly stated that I have members of my family who are homosexual...and I love them dearly. We also have homosexuals who sometimes attend our church services.

Most churches I am personally familiar with screen children's workers...and to my knowledge, there is still NO government mandate that they do such.
It is my opinion that pedophillia will be accepted into the liberal idiot mainstream sooner rather than later...there are already embryonic rumblings to do such. This is my opinion....and I hope I'm wrong, but liberal idiocy never met a perversion it didn't want to cram down our collective throats.

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Not "idiocy" but rather conflict of interest. Many liberals (and even some conservatives) believe the womb and anything inside belongs solely to the mother. I disagree with this liberal position (as you well know) but in no way was the law passed due to 'idiocy'.

Tarheel Baptist said:

And yet, even though trans people have been previously using other gender's restrooms, there has been a miniscule number of incidents. Like I've brought up before, there have been more instances in the last year about children being molested in Sunday School than ever recorded trans people attacking people in the restroom.  So your "real issue" is based on fear. I refuse to live that way.

Tarheel Baptist said:

Yes, there are fringe on BOTH parties. But you have to remember, the Bible gives acceptance to polygamy and pedophilia (child brides) yet you refuse to acknowledge it as a blight. So rather than taking liberal thinking "forward" just look "backward" in the book you preach from each week and you will see the approval you predict.

Tarheel Baptist said:

No doubt our justice system needs a renovation. That aside, you juked yet again. You called pedophilia liberal idiocy yet it wasn't liberal idiocy which caused these two men to commit pedophilia.

Tarheel Baptist said:

So? Would they have been scared if biker chicks had been in there? Would little boys be scared if a group of clowns or goth teens popped in? Where in the article did it say the trans men attacked or even threatened the little girls?

Again, you simply parrot liberal idiocy....illustrating my point.
Why would you, and liberal idiocy, put the 'rights' of less than one percent of the population over the rights of women and children to be able to go to public bathrooms and shower rooms without such fear? The operative words in my rhetorical question are "liberal idiocy".

Or, to put it another way...."What a crock"!  ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Why would you, and liberal idiocy, put the 'rights' of less than one percent of the population over the rights of women and children to be able to go to public bathrooms and shower rooms without such fear? The operative words in my rhetorical question are "liberal idiocy".

In all honesty, this is why I believe it should not be regulated one way or another except through local agencies, so each municipality can decide based on its own constituency. For example, those in SF or Portland might vote for trans-choice whereas Chattanooga or Lynchburg might not. I'm OK with each are making the individual choice since there is NO PROOF of harm either way.

A very interesting article in MSNBC. In Minneapolis transgender people have been protected from discrimination in bathrooms and other public accommodations for more than four decades. 200 cities and 18 states have similar protections. No increase in bathroom related violence has followed. No person has ever been sexually assualted by someone who is a transgender. No policy protecting LGBT people has ever provided cover to someone pretending to be a transgender in order to attack another person in the bathroom.

This was passed in 1975. Minnesota passed the same in 1993. They have done quite well

[/quote]

Tarheal...at the end of the day nobody is as much of a parrot as you are. You have filled the forum with the same words over and over again of liberal idiocy. No matter what you disagree with that becomes liberal idiocy. You don't have to agree but calling every argument liberal idiocy does make you sound like a parrot. Liberal idiocy is simply is rhetoric.

LongGone said:

Tarheal...at the end of the day nobody is as much of a parrot as you are. You have filled the forum with the same words over and over again of liberal idiocy. No matter what you disagree with that becomes liberal idiocy. You don't have to agree but calling every argument liberal idiocy does make you sound like a parrot. Liberal idiocy is simply is rhetoric.
[/quote]

If pointing out idiocy in public policy, the educational system and government officials is parroting...I plead guilty.

The problem you have with it, I believe, is that is is obvious and easily illustrated over and over....because liberal idiocy and the idiots who perpetrate it on us are plentiful in the PC culture in which we exist. Again, the problem you, Smellin and Mr Hall have is NOT with the rhetoric, but the fact that it is the truth....and is so easily illustrated as such.

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:

If pointing out idiocy in public policy, the educational system and government officials is parroting...I plead guilty.

The problem you have with it, I believe, is that is is obvious and easily illustrated over and over....because liberal idiocy and the idiots who perpetrate it on us are plentiful in the PC culture in which we exist. Again, the problem you, Smellin and Mr Hall have is NOT with the rhetoric, but the fact that it is the truth....and is so easily illustrated as such.
[/quote]

Posting a bunch of poorly written articles and going on about liberal idiocy does not make it true. If your conservatism was as wonderful as you think you would not have any problems getting people to embrace it and your party wouldn't be running Donald Trump as their candidate for president. Your own party doesn't see answers in the conservative platform.