The Transgender Conversation You Need to Have With Your Family

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Again, you simply parrot liberal idiocy....illustrating my point.
Why would you, and liberal idiocy, put the 'rights' of less than one percent of the population over the rights of women and children to be able to go to public bathrooms and shower rooms without such fear? The operative words in my rhetorical question are "liberal idiocy".

Or, to put it another way...."What a crock"!  ;)

Tarheal...at the end of the day nobody is as much of a parrot as you are. You have filled the forum with the same words over and over again of liberal idiocy. No matter what you disagree with that becomes liberal idiocy. You don't have to agree but calling every argument liberal idiocy does make you sound like a parrot. Liberal idiocy is simply is rhetoric.

If pointing out idiocy in public policy, the educational system and government officials is parroting...I plead guilty.

The problem you have with it, I believe, is that is is obvious and easily illustrated over and over....because liberal idiocy and the idiots who perpetrate it on us are plentiful in the PC culture in which we exist. Again, the problem you, Smellin and Mr Hall have is NOT with the rhetoric, but the fact that it is the truth....and is so easily illustrated as such.

Posting a bunch of poorly written articles and going on about liberal idiocy does not make it true. If your conservatism was as wonderful as you think you would not have any problems getting people to embrace it and your party wouldn't be running Donald Trump as their candidate for president. Your own party doesn't see answers in the conservative platform.
[/quote]

Fortunately, the articles I post are matters of public record and stand on their own merit, or lack thereof....not depending on your opinion for credence.

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Why would you, and liberal idiocy, put the 'rights' of less than one percent of the population over the rights of women and children to be able to go to public bathrooms and shower rooms without such fear? The operative words in my rhetorical question are "liberal idiocy".

Tarheal...at the end of the day nobody is as much of a parrot as you are. You have filled the forum with the same words over and over again of liberal idiocy. No matter what you disagree with that becomes liberal idiocy. You don't have to agree but calling every argument liberal idiocy does make you sound like a parrot. Liberal idiocy is simply is rhetoric.

If pointing out idiocy in public policy, the educational system and government officials is parroting...I plead guilty.

The problem you have with it, I believe, is that is is obvious and easily illustrated over and over....because liberal idiocy and the idiots who perpetrate it on us are plentiful in the PC culture in which we exist. Again, the problem you, Smellin and Mr Hall have is NOT with the rhetoric, but the fact that it is the truth....and is so easily illustrated as such.

Posting a bunch of poorly written articles and going on about liberal idiocy does not make it true. If your conservatism was as wonderful as you think you would not have any problems getting people to embrace it and your party wouldn't be running Donald Trump as their candidate for president. Your own party doesn't see answers in the conservative platform.

Fortunately, the articles I post are matters of public record and stand on their own merit, or lack thereof....not depending on your opinion for credence.
[/quote]

True that they don't need my opinion for credence...but also the arguments in them should be strong enough that you don't have to call those who disagree with them an idiot (just like a parrot ;)) Not all your articles come from the most credible sources.

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:

True that they don't need my opinion for credence...but also the arguments in them should be strong enough that you don't have to call those who disagree with them an idiot (just like a parrot ;)) Not all your articles come from the most credible sources.
[/quote]

So, my calling liberal policy idiotic is what bothers you?

Not the actual policy that, for instance, allows a male to shower with females because he 'self identifies' as one with female plumbing while actually supporting male parts?
Now, if one really, really ponders that, the word idiocy wouldn't be a problem...assuming they have not lost all common sense, of course. Then, I refer you ack to liberal idiocy and those who perpetrate it on the rest of us.

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:

So, my calling liberal policy idiotic is what bothers you?

Not the actual policy that, for instance, allows a male to shower with females because he 'self identifies' as one with female plumbing while actually supporting male parts?
Now, if one really, really ponders that, the word idiocy wouldn't be a problem...assuming they have not lost all common sense, of course. Then, I refer you ack to liberal idiocy and those who perpetrate it on the rest of us.
[/quote]

It does not bother me as it makes for poor conversation when you best argument is continually liberal idiocy.  Once again you misrepresent the facts. No high school female student under this guidance has to shower with a transgender. The same guidance that allows the student to chose restroom/locker room based on self identification allows the student uncomfortable with it to ask for other accommodations.