Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Post # 47

Starlifter

Registered
Reaction score
83 year old Senior Citizen from my church who has not darkened the door of the church for over a year b/c of COVID...nor has her grandson, who was a big part of the music program and my song leader has come b/c 'The family doesn't want to him bring anything home from church to infect grandma (even though he works at Burger King every day)"....
Mildred: "Pastor, I'm getting the COVID vaccine!!!!"
Me: "Wow, that's great Mildred, now you can get back into circulation socially"
Mildred: "Well, I don't know, I'll have to get back to you on that one..."
Me: "eyes roll":rolleyes:

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
83 year old Senior Citizen from my church who has not darkened the door of the church for over a year b/c of COVID...nor has her grandson, who was a big part of the music program and my song leader has come b/c 'The family doesn't want to him bring anything home from church to infect grandma (even though he works at Burger King every day)"....
Mildred: "Pastor, I'm getting the COVID vaccine!!!!"
Me: "Wow, that's great Mildred, now you can get back into circulation socially"
Mildred: "Well, I don't know, I'll have to get back to you on that one..."
Me: "eyes roll":rolleyes:
Of course she has a right to be concerned as the vax isn't really a vax. You can still get sick and spread the "virus", so what's the exact reason for even getting it, beyond being controlled to do so?

Starlifter

Registered
Reaction score
Of course she has a right to be concerned as the vax isn't really a vax. You can still get sick and spread the "virus", so what's the exact reason for even getting it, beyond being controlled to do so?
Precisely.