The Worthless Thread for Specifically Increasing Post Numbers

83 year old Senior Citizen from my church who has not darkened the door of the church for over a year b/c of COVID...nor has her grandson, who was a big part of the music program and my song leader has come b/c 'The family doesn't want to him bring anything home from church to infect grandma (even though he works at Burger King every day)"....
Mildred: "Pastor, I'm getting the COVID vaccine!!!!"
Me: "Wow, that's great Mildred, now you can get back into circulation socially"
Mildred: "Well, I don't know, I'll have to get back to you on that one..."
Me: "eyes roll":rolleyes:

83 year old Senior Citizen from my church who has not darkened the door of the church for over a year b/c of COVID...nor has her grandson, who was a big part of the music program and my song leader has come b/c 'The family doesn't want to him bring anything home from church to infect grandma (even though he works at Burger King every day)"....
Mildred: "Pastor, I'm getting the COVID vaccine!!!!"
Me: "Wow, that's great Mildred, now you can get back into circulation socially"
Mildred: "Well, I don't know, I'll have to get back to you on that one..."
Me: "eyes roll":rolleyes:
Of course she has a right to be concerned as the vax isn't really a vax. You can still get sick and spread the "virus", so what's the exact reason for even getting it, beyond being controlled to do so?

Of course she has a right to be concerned as the vax isn't really a vax. You can still get sick and spread the "virus", so what's the exact reason for even getting it, beyond being controlled to do so?
Precisely.