The Worthless Thread for Specifically Increasing Post Numbers

Casual user or addict? Where do you fall on new ‘internet addiction spectrum’?​

Video game addiction
Social media addiction
Online gambling
Online sports betting
Online shopping addiction
i can;t deny it.... love online shopping... . but then i also love going to a mall and shopping in person too.... the only thing that keeps me from being an addict to either one is lack of shopping funds.....:cautious:

but as far as social media - this is it.... . i;m on a few independent and old school type forums like this one..... nothing else... . so if you see an aleshanee on facebook or instagram.... tweeter etc.... . that;s not me...... and since i believe gambling is wrong.... in all it;s forms... i don;t engage in any betting....

but video games are another matter.... .. i love them... especially the nintendo legend of zelda series... :giggle:.. i have all of them ever made and have beaten most of them.. ..and i sometimes go back and replay the ones i lost to try to win them.... or at least make progress i can save... ..when i have time..... .. .. but none of those are online... they are all on independent consoles that we own.....🎮

been watching i24 news live from tel-aviv israel.... i saw this play a few times... it;s
a very powerful video and can be hard to watch... as are most videos related to the
october 7th attack and those released in response to hamas and hezbollah supporters

claim that the attack on israeli civilians october 7th didn;t happen.... and that israel
is over reacting with a "disproportional" response....

Last edited:
live - from a rainy night in jurassic park... .. well.. sort of... :cool:
i;ve actually been listening to this while cooking dinner for tonight.. ..had the video up
on the kitchen tv screen while listening to the sounds through noise cancelling headphones.. 🎧

Last edited:
the live news feed from i24 news in english... which comes from tel-aviv israel just
started a few minutes ago... . so i figured i would post it here in case anyone was
interested... ....it;s very different from american news media but for me it;s actually
easier to watch than american news....

Enjoying my lunch of baked brussel sprouts and meat sticks. My family will pay for this later!

Had 14 of us in the Starlifter mansion the other day.
My SIL made a smoked turkey. Best I had ever eaten.
Was close quarters, but we had a good time.
The brave ones made a fire in the back yard.

here;s a live video of waimea on the north shore... ..and the first big surf of this winter season
.... .. we have been seeing 15 ft seas in the north pacific on the sattelite views for a few days

now... and the swells finally came ashore.. .. but they are not the clean surfable waves usually
provided by that kind of swell - though a few die hards are trying it out..... .. . it;s kinda like
a washing machine out there... ... and it;s also not wrapping so the south shore is remaining
relatively calm.....

Last edited:
here;s a live video of waimea on the north shore... ..and the first big surf of this winter season
.... .. we have been seeing 15 ft seas in the north pacific on the sattelite views for a few days

now... and the swells finally came ashore.. .. but they are not the clean surfable waves usually
provided by that kind of swell - though a few die hards are trying it out..... .. . it;s kinda like
a washing machine out there... ... and it;s also not wrapping so the south shore is remaining
relatively calm.....
i;m really surprised they left that live feed up all night... .. but it;s still going and as you can see
it;s pretty much a washout at waimea........the live feed below is at the same place but further
around to left and focused on the beach itself at waimea... .it;s more like storm waves than anything
surfable.. .... but it could clean up later in the day.... ...either way traffic up there is going to be a
nightmare on the north shore so this is one big surf day i will be staying home and watching it from
the tv screen now and then.. (provided we don;t go out shopping again - like we did yesterday... :cool:..)....

sunrise over ala moana beach - magic island - and the waikiki marina.... 🏝️...
..by the way... in case you were wondering... waikiki marina in the upper left hand

part of the video is the very same place from which the ss minnow departed on it;s
famous 3 hour tour.. with gilligan.. the skipper too.. and.. well.. you know the rest.... :cool:

Last edited:
...and here;s what;s happening on the other side of the island.... waimea... where
they are still waiting to see if the possibility of 30 foot waves plays out... . at the
moment of this writing swells are at 13 feet bearing north north west.... with 14
second intervals... air temp is 63 degrees and water temp 77.... conditions are
glassy but the wind is blowing lightly from north north east ..so if the wind picks
it will be blowing the tops off the waves forward.... but if the wind changes
and comes from the east and the swells increase it will be ideal conditions

Last edited:
and today the waves at waimea are up to 16 ft and growing by the hour....🌊. ..
the action is getting intense... .and so is the traffic on the north shore as people

drive up there to see it..... 🚗🚙🛻🚚

here;s a live feed of what;s going on in the water.....

Last edited:
Fixed the slide room on the camper today 😁.

I have a blue fingernail to show for it 😔.