The Worthless Thread for Specifically Increasing Post Numbers

16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
Nurse Ratched just authorized clean sheets!
How often do they get changed? ???

First of the month, but running late this month.  Budget cuts.
I'll bet it smells like the Hammond Mission there in your ward! ???

Our goal is to get it to smell that good!

My vision is to make TWTSIPN to be the largest thread in all the FFF!
I have FAITH that this can be accomplished!

16KJV11 said:

You need to sponsor a Post-A-Thon.

Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:
We need some premiums to give away!
You need to sponsor a Post-A-Thon.

This is definitely not a worthless post, but since this is my thread I can post what I want!
After the service on Wednesday night at First Baptist Church of Hammond I was really blessed by the fact that Pastor Wilkerson stayed after in the auditorium talking with people and well after most of the lights were turned off  still counseling with one man and another waiting to talk with him.  Earlier in the day he had invited me and my family over to eat at his house after the service. When we got there we found that he had also invited a first-time visitor to the church. This man was a visiting evangelist. He is a graduate of Pensacola Christian College and was just visiting in the Hammond area. He and his wife and his three toddler children along with me my wife and my four older children were quite the crowd in the Wilkerson home.  We stayed for a little over an hour and had a nice time with the Wilkerson's.  There were other things that I was blessed by at the church service. For instance, he had one man get up and read scriptures from the congregation.. Also he asked individuals what missionaries that they wanted everyone to pray about. He tried to include the people in the service.

16KJV11 said:
This is definitely not a worthless post, but since this is my thread I can post what I want!
After the service on Wednesday night at First Baptist Church of Hammond I was really blessed by the fact that Pastor Wilkerson stayed after in the auditorium talking with people and well after most of the lights were turned off  still counseling with one man and another waiting to talk with him.  Earlier in the day he had invited me and my family over to eat at his house after the service. When we got there we found that he had also invited a first-time visitor to the church. This man was a visiting evangelist. He is a graduate of Pensacola Christian College and was just visiting in the Hammond area. He and his wife and his three toddler children along with me my wife and my four older children were quite the crowd in the Wilkerson home.  We stayed for a little over an hour and had a nice time with the Wilkerson's.  There were other things that I was blessed by at the church service. For instance, he had one man get up and read scriptures from the congregation.. Also he asked individuals what missionaries that they wanted everyone to pray about. He tried to include the people in the service.

That is very nice.  That's a sign of a good pastor when they open their home like that.  I had a pastor once who did that.  Paul Chappell is know to bring folks home for a meal.

But my concern is how did he know who you are to invite you?  Did you hold up a large sign during service that said, "Large family needs a meal"?

Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:

That is very nice.  That's a sign of a good pastor when they open their home like that.  I had a pastor once who did that.  Paul Chappell is know to bring folks home for a meal.

But my concern is how did he know who you are to invite you?  Did you hold up a large sign during service that said, "Large family needs a meal"?
I texted him early that morning to let him know that we were in town. We have known the wilkersons for many years.

16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:

I texted him early that morning to let him know that we were in town. We have known the wilkersons for many years.

Well, then there's that.  LOL!

16KJV11 said:
Vince Massi said:
Twisted writes: "So then when Jack gets out, he can foot fire back to Hammond and retake his pulpit."

Marty Braemer actually tried that. He sent a letter to one of the teachers in their Christian school, warning him to stop his campaign to keep Braemer from returning, and threatening consequences if the teacher didn't stop.

The teacher stood up at a church business meeting and read the letter.
Zoix!
Ree, Shraggy....m.m.m.m...monster!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

I was sent a message and was called crazy!

I'm offended!

What statue can I tear down?

Twisted said:

I'm offended!

The ones of The Hyles's, at HAC?

prophet said:
Twisted said:

I'm offended!

I thought of it, but then the KKK and skin-head NAZI's would come out to help me.

Twisted said:
prophet said:
Twisted said:

I'm offended!

I thought of it, but then the KKK and skin-head NAZI's would come out to help me.
You'd be surprised...

This must be fake news.

http://kentuckytoday.com/stories/mythbuster-louisville-pastor-triples-attendance-in-6-months-by-knocking-on-doors,8782?preview_key=8c0393d24c442eb881a27022a602b525

Twisted said:
This must be fake news.

http://kentuckytoday.com/stories/mythbuster-louisville-pastor-triples-attendance-in-6-months-by-knocking-on-doors,8782?preview_key=8c0393d24c442eb881a27022a602b525
Well the url is void now, so....

prophet said:
Twisted said:
This must be fake news.

Loads here.

Twisted said:
prophet said:
Twisted said:
This must be fake news.

Loads here.
Still "not found".