Things for which others should have/did receive demerits

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
We have another thread for each of us to confess out sins concerning rules which we broke.  Here is a thread for us to share rules which we know other students broke.  Please share Hacker Nation!

I had a roommate my junior year who would meet a First Baptist gal at the Omni on a regular basis.  After an extended period of time, he got caught and expelled.

RAIDER said:
I had a roommate my junior year who would meet a First Baptist gal at the Omni on a regular basis.  After an extended period of time, he got caught and expelled.

What's "the Omni"?

Hope she was worth it.

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

What's "the Omni"?

Hope she was worth it.

It was the large workout center and roller skating rink.  You would pass it on the way from HAC to FBCH.  It was a really nice facility.  I believe HAC students were not allowed to go there.

RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

What's "the Omni"?

Hope she was worth it.

It was the large workout center and roller skating rink.  You would pass it on the way from HAC to FBCH.  It was a really nice facility.  I believe HAC students were not allowed to go there.
I happen to know that while he was a married teacher at HAC Davey-boy & Eddie L while he was a student, often played racquetball there.....Dave made sure that he walked through the swimming pool area to check out the chicks.

fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

What's "the Omni"?

Hope she was worth it.

I happen to know that while he was a married teacher at HAC Davey-boy & Eddie L while he was a student, often played racquetball there.....Dave made sure that he walked through the swimming pool area to check out the chicks.
Obviously he had that lust thing under control... ::)

I had a roommate my junior year who had a girlfriend that was financially withdrawn.  She was living in the area with an elderly woman.  My roommate decided it would be a good idea to go and "visit" his girlfriend when the lady was gone from the house.

RAIDER said:
I had a roommate my junior year who had a girlfriend that was financially withdrawn.  She was living in the area with an elderly woman.  My roommate decided it would be a good idea to go and "visit" his girlfriend when the lady was gone from the house.

Is he now a successful IFB pastor?

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

Is he now a successful IFB pastor?

Absolutely not! ;)

I had a roommate that went home during a weekend and got married.  He came back and continued living in the dorms.  Finally guilt (or something else) got the best of him and he turned himself in.

RAIDER said:

I hope he wasn't wearing Old Spice because the elderly lady would have smelled that stuff.

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

I hope he wasn't wearing Old Spice because the elderly lady would have smelled that stuff.

LOL!

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

LOL!

I never know whether to be proud or worried that you get me.

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

LOL!

You guys are two peas in a pod...

16KJV11 said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

LOL!

And some days, we share a brain!

Teri in NC said:
16KJV11 said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

LOL!

And some days, we share a brain!

....and never has anything struck such fear into me!!!!!

It was my senior year. I was flying back to school with a friend from church. It was her senior year, as well. During a layover, she asked our waiter for an alcoholic beverage. She drank it.

She turned out just fine and is not an alcoholic.  I, however, am a compulsive liar ;)  No, no....just kidding.

I really battled with whether to report her. I was a true HACKer at the time. We both graduated and have stayed in contact. I don't think we've ever had a drink together.....but remember, I am a compulsive liar:)

No, I'm really not.  I'm compulsive about other things. Thankfully, lying and drinking is not one of them.

One of the assistant youth pastors of FBCH told me that he smoked everyday on his way home his first couple of years ar HAC.

Jo said:
It was my senior year. I was flying back to school with a friend from church. It was her senior year, as well. During a layover, she asked our waiter for an alcoholic beverage. She drank it.

I'm wondering about this.  These two were friends at home.  The one girl hid her drinking and yet revealed it during her senior year when she could be expelled?

Really odd she would do that.