Things for which others should have/did receive demerits

fishinnut said:
One of the assistant youth pastors of FBCH told me that he smoked everyday on his way home his first couple of years ar HAC.

I have to wonder about this one as well.  Why would he reveal that while on staff?  I'm guessing he had quit by the time he told the story.  But still....

Jo said:
It was my senior year. I was flying back to school with a friend from church. It was her senior year, as well. During a layover, she asked our waiter for an alcoholic beverage. She drank it.

She turned out just fine and is not an alcoholic.  I, however, am a compulsive liar ;)  No, no....just kidding.

I really battled with whether to report her. I was a true HACKer at the time. We both graduated and have stayed in contact. I don't think we've ever had a drink together.....but remember, I am a compulsive liar:)

No, I'm really not.  I'm compulsive about other things. Thankfully, lying and drinking is not one of them.

That is quite the story.  I can only imagine the look on your face.  ;)

Freshman year.

I lived on Jones 2.

Ms. Arlys Cooper.

As I turned my lights out, I saw a can of hairspray that my friend down the hall left in my room.

I grabbed it and was going to run it down there because she worked in the bakery and needed it MUCH earlier than I'd be awake.

As I opened the door, her door opened and she came out.

The bell sounded for lights out.

I tossed the can to her.

Underhanded.

As a non-athlete, it was pretty stinkin' (RAIDER loves that word) impressive to watch that tall can fly and spin end over end and hit the clock that stuck out above the bathroom door smack dab in the middle where the hour hand and minute hand were attached.

There is no way I could do it again if I tried.

The noise was deafening!  Sounded like an explosion.

Glass everywhere.

She grabbed the evidence and we both jumped into our rooms as everyone's doors started opening and people were all in a tizzy.

Maintenance came and decided it was some sort of defect.

It was never mentioned again.

Ever.

Until now.

Teri in NC said:
Freshman year.

I lived on Jones 2.

Ms. Arlys Cooper.

As I turned my lights out, I saw a can of hairspray that my friend down the hall left in my room.

I grabbed it and was going to run it down there because she worked in the bakery and needed it MUCH earlier than I'd be awake.

I tossed the can to her.

Underhanded.

As a non-athlete, it was pretty stinkin' (RAIDER loves that word) impressive to watch that tall can fly and spin end over end and hit the clock that stuck out above the bathroom door smack dab in the middle where the hour hand and minute hand were attached.

Glass everywhere.

She grabbed the evidence and we both jumped into our rooms as everyone's doors started opening and people were all in a tizzy.

Ever.

Until now.

Had to read that one twice to follow it all. No wonder you went into the pickle business! he clock shop venture was totally out.

Teri in NC said:
Freshman year.

I lived on Jones 2.

Ms. Arlys Cooper.

I tossed the can to her.

Underhanded.

Glass everywhere.

Ever.

Until now.

Reading this is like watching my car rust.  ;)

I had a roommate that was a freshman.  He did not want to be at HAC.  His preacher talked him into attending for one year.  He was definitely not with the program.  I came back to the dorm at BC late in the afternoon.  He had gotten a tattoo on his bicep.   

RAIDER said:
I had a roommate that was a freshman.  He did not want to be at HAC.  His preacher talked him into attending for one year.  He was definitely not with the program.  I came back to the dorm at BC late in the afternoon.  He had gotten a tattoo on his bicep. 

Was it at least a KJVO or soul winning tattoo?

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

Was it at least a KJVO or soul winning tattoo?

I still remember the shock on my face when he lifted up his sleeve and pulled off the bandage. 

RAIDER said:
I still remember the shock on my face when he lifted up his sleeve and pulled off the bandage. 

A tat of CF??

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

A tat of CF??

His bicep was too small...................but Teri's on the other hand......................

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

A tat of CF??

His bicep was too small...................but Teri's on the other hand......................

My bicep has wings!!!!

It now looks like a sinking ship!

Sleeping in the front row in the balcony during chapel.  I had a friend that could situate himself and sleep without his head bobbing.  It was a fine art.