This arrived in my Facebook inbox - um, I hope you're reading this, weirdo.

Ev

Elect
Reaction score
This week, the following messages arrived in my Facebook inbox.  Most folks here know who I am, so that doesn't bother me.  But wow, this was crazy.  For reference, I am not associated with the Advocate gay magazine, I am associated with the Advocate daily newspaper.  I've tried to 'clean up' the language, but if I missed something, please alert me and I'll do an additional edit.

"Hello EV
Wow, the internet is saturated with your comments concerning children being molested. Cannot seem to hold back. Fantasize much? The perverted tripe you post such as Jack Schapp orgasmed over and over, what kind of ******* deviant are you?

Your bizarre appetite for kids and pedophile stories never ceases to be satisfied. Forum after forum, you either attempt to harass men with your perv comments out of the blue, comment on lewd threads, or start one of your own.

P.S You will pay for damage to my ES 300 Lexus. I know it was you. [????]

My screenname is the name of Jesus. But you are too stupid to figure that out lol so why even bother. The Posse will be around soon to show their true colors, so bring it on! It's what I live for. Also your infatuation with FSSL overshadows your judgement. He isn't into you. Let him be. Tell Barry GOOD BYE. [For the record, I have no idea who Barry is.]

It has been confirmed through a culmination of many signs, comments, thoughts, evidence, and guidance along the way, that like Oprah and others, I feel God is preparing me to help others in an even bigger way than I am now! Between my writings, fighting for justice and even my time lost on you is worth the effort.

Nicolas aka Castor is right. Satan's tactics creating phony balonies is evidenced in man's sinful nature inside you. It is found in your condescending posts. Let Castor go. This is your last warning. [Probably been far more than a year since I've even seen a forum message from Castor/Nicolas.  I'm simply hardly ever here except to catch up on stuff occasionally]

August 30th, 7:34pm

Jesus, the screenname, decided it's time Mrs Soprano re-marry.
Otherwise various online newspaper forums will continue to be saturated with Mrs Soprano's personal tripe. It may be her bread and butter but there's no excuse. [Honestly, I don't think I'm a member of any online newspaper forums]

Get this woman the help she deserves. Her LGBT newspaper will cease to exist in the coming age as our Lord destroys all wickedness one and for all

Another thing, Santa Clause aka Nicholas will not defend your book. Expect a negative in your feedback on Amazon for your disgusting self absorbed life story. Move on girl! We at HAC have no use in your sugar sweet, passive aggressive,dr jekyll and mr hyde personality. Stay out of the HAC forums for now on.

If you do not stay off the HACKKKEERRR FORRUUMMS, expect trouble.
No one is interested in your sappy sweet bull****

Not the tooth fairy (my screen name) or the Apostle Paul, the forum owners screen name.

And if you even consider revealing our various identities, you will regret it.

Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness which can only manifest itself through various means. Get used to it. Don't bully anyone on the forum or you will be bullied yourself. No sexual comments, false accuations or sweet sappy stories to elevate yourself.

Cause Steve Austin, austro. Gentlemen we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better. Stronger. Faster.

Stay off the NEWSPAPER FORUMS. No sexual comments, false accusations, sweet sappy stories or opinions what so ever. Stay out of the HAAACCCKKKEERRR FORUMMMSS> No one wants to hear your rhetoric."

And there you have it.  The ravings of a lunatic.

I really don't know, Tim.  I really don't recall seeing any of the screen names this person is associating themselves with.  They know me from the old FFF, though, by referencing my old Mrs. Soprano screen name.  The facebook name the person used was Jennifer Gray.  I really feel like I probably know who this likely is, but if it's her, she's really gone off the deep end.  Well, further off the deep end than she previously was.

Looks like a sick twisted crackhead to me.

Just one more reason to try your best to remain anonymous on the internet. I know some people try to discredit things said "anonymously" but this is a very good example of problems that might arise from not doing it.

Report it on facebook.

I remember you from the old forum. You were always kind that I remember. Just looks like a NUT to me.

praise_yeshua said:
Looks like a sick twisted crackhead to me.

Just one more reason to try your best to remain anonymous on the internet. I know some people try to discredit things said "anonymously" but this is a very good example of problems that might arise from not doing it.

Report it on facebook.

I remember you from the old forum. You were always kind that I remember. Just looks like a NUT to me.

Oh, I definitely intend to report it. lol  I was just trying to see if this rang a bell with anybody here.  Or if anybody had any clue what this crazy lady is talking about. :-D

There's never been a shortage of psychos on these forums.  Don't play with them. 

Ev said:
Also your infatuation with FSSL overshadows your judgement. He isn't into you. Let him be. Tell Barry GOOD BYE. [For the record, I have no idea who Barry is.]

Strange. I don't ever remember you, either.

It's got to be Joan of Arc (Bonnie).  She's the only person I ever knew that was this psychotic and hated me.  I'm being followed all over the net by this crazy person.  Now she's found me on youtube and is sending personal messages letting me know she's reading this message thread on this forum.  I suppose she tired of facebook threats.

Bonnie, I know you're reading this.  Seriously, you have no clue how stupid this is making you look.  I've already warned everybody in my personal life to 'beware the weirdo,' so now you're just being a nuisance.  Whatever.

Uhm wow ... that's kinda nuts.  Actually, it's REALLY nuts.  It does smell a lot like Joan of Arc - I had forgotten about her. 

BTW, I didn't know that you were Mrs. Soprano ... very cool! 

She is threatening you by telling you there will be consequences if you do not obey her instructions. IMHO, this should be reported to the police. If she does not leave you alone perhaps a restraining order is necessary. 

"If you do not stay off the HACKKKEERRR FORRUUMMS, expect trouble."
"And if you even consider revealing our various identities, you will regret it."

"Our various identities"?  Sybil much?  ::)

AmazedbyGrace said:
She is threatening you by telling you there will be consequences

What's she going to do, say something vapid then delete all her posts? Please, no, not that!

Ransom said:
AmazedbyGrace said:
She is threatening you by telling you there will be consequences

What's she going to do, say something vapid then delete all her posts? Please, no, not that!

Yup

Ev, it's so nice to have you on here... I always enjoyed reading your posts on the old board... thought you normally hit a note of reason.

Ev's not alone . . . looks like I picked up my very own Google+ stalker today. "That Girl" left about 20 cryptically abusive comments on my profile.  Examples taken from one post (censorship is hers):

Anonymous Internet weirdo said:
That Girl
Yesterday 9:53 PM

Is it you scott?

scottmcclare@toushub.com I think this guy is SOO COOL!?

That Girl
Yesterday 9:56 PM

Don't worry. If you are a good boy it will be taken down very soon. No more Stalking Innocent Christian women or refusing to here messages when Alesh is being hounded. You keep rubbing elbows with her mortal enemy AGayMan and see what happens. Keep threatening members with banning for standing up for the truth. Keep attacking everyone with your one liners. You know what they say, karma's a b***h?

That Girl
Yesterday 9:58 PM

why do people who think they are **ALL THAT* create linked in accounts. I saw you there, a student eh? then you should be ought a mommas basement soon right??

That Girl
Yesterday 10:01 PM

.Did you follow a poster all over the internet then allow that blame onto an innocent Christian lady? I hope not?

I have no clue what all this is supposed to mean. Anyway, nothing that a few minutes of deleting and then hopefully blocking the crank won't hurt.  I'm just pointing this out as a warning to other regulars, that there's a whackjob out there with a chip on her shoulder. Have fun.

Also, one of the comments was, and I quote, "RIP Scottie." So, naturally, reported. Bye, freak.

LOL I actually remember Joan of arc, quite the character. The majority of the time, she didn't make sense but wow, if that's really her doing this, then man has she gone off the deep end.

Ransom said:
Ev's not alone . . . looks like I picked up my very own Google+ stalker today. "That Girl" left about 20 cryptically abusive comments on my profile.  Examples taken from one post (censorship is hers):

I have no clue what all this is supposed to mean. Anyway, nothing that a few minutes of deleting and then hopefully blocking the crank won't hurt.  I'm just pointing this out as a warning to other regulars, that there's a whackjob out there with a chip on her shoulder. Have fun.

Also, one of the comments was, and I quote, "RIP Scottie." So, naturally, reported. Bye, freak.

I haven't heard from her in a couple weeks, but I have heard from 3 other ladies that she's actively stalking them.  How much time in one's day must it take to carefully stalk this many people??? 

I haven't heard from her in a couple weeks

Well, I think I found out where she went. :)

I was talking with one of my roommates, and the random fact came up that Facebook had an inbox labeled "Other." If private messages come from someone you aren't connected to, they get filtered into there.

So just for fun, I decided to look in mine, and much to my surprise, there are eight months of nastygrams from the forum.psycho under about half a dozen different aliases.  Much of it consists of threats and abuse. Here's a free sample from February through to the end of September:

Psycho said:
If you know what is good for you, you will stand up for me. And not reveal or reference, this pm

Oops! Sorry about that.

froot loop said:
Ransom get on your knees

I bet you say that to all the boys!

bunny boiler said:
If you do not support me soon, I will destroy your reputation.

Oh, no, she might send me more PMs!

lady with 500 cats said:
do you miss??

1. Green Beret
2. Alayman

Dan B. is next. He's been attacking --------- while you egg him on behind the scenes Scott. Hurt my Sis or be hurt.

Man up or you will be #4

Name of "attackee" redacted, as I see no reason to believe she is actually involved. Since direct threats have been made to myself, Green Beret, Lamer, and Dan Barber by this person, I felt it prudent not to redact their names.

Not exactly the most effective blackmailer in the world said:
You will not ban people accusing them of bad language. I will notify Biker of your real identity if you do not stop threatening members of a ban because they stand up for truth.

Oh yes. Reveal my true identity to a  user on a forum where it's not an actual secret. Oh no. Not that. That would be bad.

Flailing said:
YOU ARE A FREAKY HOMOSEXUAL WHOSE NEVER HAD A DATE.

Then how would you know if I was a homosexual? (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

A little unclear on the concept said:
a few more drinky poos and I'll invite you two to the party.

I think that's the second time she's propositioned me. Maybe she forgot I was a freaky homosexual.

Anyway.

Further harrassment will be tolerated, but it will be graded.