T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist
You are ignoring this user.

Hmm.  Not quite the same panache as vBull's ignore announcement.  But any port will do in a storm.

I'm not so sure The Real Baptist isn't a sock puppet!

I have little doubt that he is...nothing like the real Real Baptist...now whether that is good or bad, I will let you decide!

Man, I own you guys.  A brand new forum and I'm the topic of discussion....too funny.

Wait until Marty gets here, then it's game on!

Until then

Carry on

Hambone is thinking about joining.

I hope he does. Marty brings an interesting color to every argument.  And he is a topic that will spawn endless discussion and endless harassment from the lower class crowd.  I say that because he is to be blamed for his stupidity but not harassed. That is cheap.

You will have to define "harrassed"...it is he who still claims to be a pastor while leaving broken lives behind while he moves across the country.  It is not harassment to challenge his claim...he might be a "pastor" to the ignorant little church down in Florida...but he is far from a biblical pastor!

There is a difference between calling him to account and harassing.

Calling him to account is the job of any poster on any site he frequents where he presents himself as fit for ministry.

Harassing is calling him names, repeating his sin over and over and over.

So who is harassing?

On the other site, numerous people.

Most, in my opinion, are justified in calling him to account.  But some of them are not dealing with him in a Christian manner.

T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Hmm.  Not quite the same panache as vBull's ignore announcement.  But any port will do in a storm.

I have little doubt that he is...nothing like the real Real Baptist...now whether that is good or bad, I will let you decide!

Man, I own you guys.  A brand new forum and I'm the topic of discussion....too funny.

Until then

Carry on

I hope he does. Marty brings an interesting color to every argument.  And he is a topic that will spawn endless discussion and endless harassment from the lower class crowd.  I say that because he is to be blamed for his stupidity but not harassed. That is cheap.

You will have to define "harrassed"...it is he who still claims to be a pastor while leaving broken lives behind while he moves across the country.  It is not harassment to challenge his claim...he might be a "pastor" to the ignorant little church down in Florida...but he is far from a biblical pastor!

Throw stones much?

TRB

I guess you are one who chooses to ignore the sins of a friend because he is a friend...I assume you don't preach about sin in your church, nor call your people into accountability.  If you did you would only be throwing stones...idiot! :p

He repented and confessed and stayed out of the ministry for over a year.  He came under the authority of a seasoned pastor that helped to restore him and make him profitable for the ministry again.

Stone Thrower

TRB

Bob said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

There is a difference between calling him to account and harassing.

Calling him to account is the job of any poster on any site he frequents where he presents himself as fit for ministry.

Harassing is calling him names, repeating his sin over and over and over.

So who is harassing?

On the other site, numerous people.

Most, in my opinion, are justified in calling him to account.  But some of them are not dealing with him in a Christian manner.

Got no argument with you there.

Mick said:
Where is teh Calvinistic/Armenian forums?

Are you all too chikcen to debate with me?

Knight was too scared, OT, too.  the only one who is not afraid of me is loseing.

Start one up, the calvisnism forum and I'll beat any of you in a debate as long as no pics about gangsters rapping mad.

Bring it!!!

Hey Pee Wee Herman! Learn to spell before you brag about your debating skills.  ::)

The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

Throw stones much?

TRB

I guess you are one who chooses to ignore the sins of a friend because he is a friend...I assume you don't preach about sin in your church, nor call your people into accountability.  If you did you would only be throwing stones...idiot! :p

He repented and confessed and stayed out of the ministry for over a year.  He came under the authority of a seasoned pastor that helped to restore him and make him profitable for the ministry again.

Stone Thrower

TRB

He is biblically unqualified...can't help it if he found a biblically illiterate pastor to take him on...doesn't make it right!  Idiot!

The Real Bob said:
Mick said:
Where is teh Calvinistic/Armenian forums?

Are you all too chikcen to debate with me?

Knight was too scared, OT, too.  the only one who is not afraid of me is loseing.

Start one up, the calvisnism forum and I'll beat any of you in a debate as long as no pics about gangsters rapping mad.

Bring it!!!

Hey Pee Wee Herman! Learn to spell before you brag about your debating skills.  ::)

bwahahahaha

He said pee wee

Did I mention that my wife is ban

Carry on!

Tarheel said:

Me either, but, either way . . .

T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

Throw stones much?

TRB

Stone Thrower

TRB

He is biblically unqualified...can't help it if he found a biblically illiterate pastor to take him on...doesn't make it right!  Idiot!

That is between him and God and the ministry he serves.  If sin disqualifies from the ministry then we need to shut the door and turn out the lights and go watch Dallas win the Super bowl over those stinking Steelers.

The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:

Until then
Carry on

Throw stones much?

TRB

Stone Thrower

TRB

That is between him and God and the ministry he serves.  If sin disqualifies from the ministry then we need to shut the door and turn out the lights and go watch Dallas win the Super bowl over those stinking Steelers.

Typical Fundy exegesis.  He is disqualified frmo being an elder/pastor/bishop because he is not a "One woman man."  Paul says that clearly. Now, if you cannot read Greek and do proper original language exegesis, don't make stupid comments on that topic.

The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

Throw stones much?

TRB

Stone Thrower

TRB

Actually it is not just between him and God...God did not inspire the Apostle to write the qualifications in the Scripture so God would know what he wrote...but for us...He is biblically disqualified because the Scripture says so...it does not say all who have sinned are disqualified.  Sure hope you don't handle the Scripture this way to preech to your people...if you do, I am sure that sin runs rampant in your church ..."cause everyone does it anyway...and God will forgive".

admin said:
Ransom is right about the Systematic Theology forum. Then again..... anyone that's studied System Theology would "no" better  8)

I don't particularly understand why a Calvinist would want to specifically argue with a Armenian...  ;D

If you must have a "Calvinist/Arminian" forum... I will can create one.

What you think?

My replies will be in blue.

A there a reason you hate Calvinsits like me?  I no that some poeple are scared of my debate skills, but there is no reason you cannot repent and become a calvinist.  it's not just for intellectuals like me.  I used to be arguing hard against calvinism but now I'm a rock ribbed believer in it

Bob said: [/quote]

[/quote]

Hey, i don not have time to spell check all thee things?  Why don't you address my agruments, thogh instead of these distracting from the issues here?

Mick said:
admin said:
Ransom is right about the Systematic Theology forum. Then again..... anyone that's studied System Theology would "no" better  8)

I don't particularly understand why a Calvinist would want to specifically argue with a Armenian...  ;D

If you must have a "Calvinist/Arminian" forum... I will can create one.

What you think?

My replies will be in blue.

A there a reason you hate Calvinsits like me?  I no that some poeple are scared of my debate skills, but there is no reason you cannot repent and become a calvinist.  it's not just for intellectuals like me.  I used to be arguing hard against calvinism but now I'm a rock ribbed believer in it

Bob said:

[/quote]

Hey, i don not have time to spell check all thee things?  Why don't you address my agruments, thogh instead of these distracting from the issues here?
[/quote]

I have no dog in this fight, but I will say this...it's hard to debate someone verbally when you can't understand what point they are trying to make. Even worse when the debate is taking place in text form. If I'm in a debate with someone, I don't want to be distracted by grammatical errors.

That's all.

:)

T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

Throw stones much?

TRB

Stone Thrower

TRB

Actually it is not just between him and God...God did not inspire the Apostle to write the qualifications in the Scripture so God would know what he wrote...but for us...He is biblically disqualified because the Scripture says so...it does not say all who have sinned are disqualified.  Sure hope you don't handle the Scripture this way to preech to your people...if you do, I am sure that sin runs rampant in your church ..."cause everyone does it anyway...and God will forgive".

I have only three words.

"Holy chiasm, Batman!"

Ransom said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

Throw stones much?

TRB

Stone Thrower

TRB

I have only three words.

"Holy chiasm, Batman!"

It is purty, ain't it?

Super Fantastic Bob said (I refuse to type any more of that):

It is purty, ain't it?

Well, the ironic thing is that the middle part of a chiastic structure is supposed to be the important part.

In this chiasm, the middle is a wannabe TRB.

Kinda spoils the whole thing.

T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

Throw stones much?

TRB

Stone Thrower

TRB

[/quote

Have you broken any of those qualifications?

Did Paul?

What qualifications did Marty break?

Carry on stone thrower.

HeDied4U said:
I have no dog in this fight, but I will say this...it's hard to debate someone verbally when you can't understand what point they are trying to make. Even worse when the debate is taking place in text form. If I'm in a debate with someone, I don't want to be distracted by grammatical errors.

That's all.

Just for that, I donated mony to all your oponents. 

AmazedbyGrace said:
The Real Baptist said:

Confirmed fake!

TRB would never call his buddy Hambone.

Nope.

It's my pet name for him.

Carry on!

Mick said:
HeDied4U said:

That's all.

Just for that, I donated mony to all your oponents. 

I'm sure they will be appreciative of all your "mony."

::)