This isn't a riot, it's a shopping spree.

Smellin Coffee said:
Nope. But I am pro-life and never been to a pro-life rally either.

Let me encourage you to view one from the sidelines. If you were to visit, you would see, quite clearly, that your defense of their movement is misplaced.

The main reason the Democrat rent a mob is in NC and not OK is because OK isn't a swing state.

Black rioters in Charlotte, North Carolina, ruthlessly beat innocent white people last week, even as their victims begged for mercy. Some rioters tried to throw a photographer into a fire, while another physically attacked a CNN reporter during a live shot.

Some rioters smashed apartment windows while others smashed bus windows. Some stole cash registers from local businesses. Others looted the Charlotte Hornets team store, stealing sneakers and other merchandise.  ?If it was anybody other than Black Lives Matter and their sympathizers rioting and looting, the media would call it what it is: anarchy and mob rule,? (Jeff Roorda, author of "The War On Police")
http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/the-real-agenda-behind-charlottes-peaceful-protests/

And yet idiots like Smellin and the news media claim these are peaceful protests.  Unbelievable.

biscuit1953 said:
And yet idiots like Smellin and the news media claim these are peaceful protests.  Unbelievable.

That is the thing about the media.... They say whatever they want and people believe them.

Just attend a Black Lives Matter protest and see how long you will stay. They are angry and dangerous.

biscuit1953 said:

And the biscuit misrepresentation continues.

I never denied there was violence: I clearly stated that the majority of protestors did so peacefully but there were some, INCLUDING WHITE PEOPLE, who took advantage of police covering the protest, so they looted and attacked.

But then again, you aren't concerned about the truth because of your fear of black folks.

FSSL said:
biscuit1953 said:

That is the thing about the media.... They say whatever they want and people believe them.

Just attend a Black Lives Matter protest and see how long you will stay. They are angry and dangerous.

Have you been to one to see it firsthand?

Smellin Coffee said:
biscuit1953 said:

I never denied there was violence: I clearly stated that the majority of protestors did so peacefully but there were some, INCLUDING WHITE PEOPLE, who took advantage of police covering the protest, so they looted and attacked.

But then again, you aren't concerned about the truth because of your fear of black folks.

You argue against misrepresentation by claiming that biscuit 'fears black folks'?
::)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
biscuit1953 said:

You argue against misrepresentation by claiming that biscuit 'fears black folks'?

Based on his continuing infatuation with race issues, the conclusion seems to be either fear or racism. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
biscuit1953 said:
I don't know about the biscuit but I know I don't fear African Americans, people of color or any racial group. I have a number of black neighbors in the upper middle class suburbs where I live. We have picnics together, watched each others kids when they were young and from time to time would throw a block party.

What I fear is the growing population of violent, lawless, and hate filled young thugs of all races that terrorize our inner cities. These small but growing subgroups will soon turn to the suburbs to seek their revenge. These groups are often made up of under or unemployed young people with little  hope & filled with anger & despair.
The average person who lives in the inner cities are good people who just want to live a safe, happy & peaceable life but instead they live in fear of the crime and violence that surrounds them.

I had the misfortune to be staying on the near north side of Chicago in 1993 when the Bulls won their 3rd title. I remember driving by Cabrini Green fearing for my life. This was the inner city showing their team spirit. I remember several cars tipped over, windows being broken and at least one police car on fire. The Chicago paper, the next day, said several people were killed in the riot / celebration.

I fear we are not far away from mass riots breaking out all over. The liberal social welfare experiments we call inner cities show how destructive those policies have been. We need to rebuild the homes (of all races) in the inner cities and we need to put people to work. Generations of dependence on other to care for your needs does not end well.

sword said:
I don't know about the biscuit but I know I don't fear African Americans, people of color or any racial group.

Yeah... that was just a cheap shot.

In New Orleans, we had a few black people stop us and ask us to take their picture with their camera. We had a very pleasant day and life was normal... UNTIL we got to Jackson Square where the protesting blacks inciting hate against white people and encouraged them to go into the streets and "do what you need to do."

Smellin', you really need to be honest about this. We do not fear black people. We fear rioters (of any color, religion, politic) inciting hate.

sword said:
I don't know about the biscuit but I know I don't fear African Americans, people of color or any racial group. I have a number of black neighbors in the upper middle class suburbs where I live. We have picnics together, watched each others kids when they were young and from time to time would throw a block party.

Not that my opinion matters, but I never thought you did. You don't continually start posts continually pointing out how black people beat up white people. :)

sword said:
What I fear is the growing population of violent, lawless, and hate filled young thugs of all races that terrorize our inner cities. These small but growing subgroups will soon turn to the suburbs to seek their revenge. These groups are often made up of under or unemployed young people with little  hope & filled with anger & despair.
The average person who lives in the inner cities are good people who just want to live a safe, happy & peaceable life but instead they live in fear of the crime and violence that surrounds them.

I agree, but giving police carte blanche to kill with immunity, specifically mentally ill and unarmed folks, doesn't help the process of reconciliation. If nothing else, criminal justice reform can help take the edge off some of the hostility which will benefit ALL of us, not just the black community.

sword said:
I had the misfortune to be staying on the near north side of Chicago in 1993 when the Bulls won their 3rd title. I remember driving by Cabrini Green fearing for my life. This was the inner city showing their team spirit. I remember several cars tipped over, windows being broken and at least one police car on fire. The Chicago paper, the next day, said several people were killed in the riot / celebration.

I fear we are not far away from mass riots breaking out all over. The liberal social welfare experiments we call inner cities show how destructive those policies have been. We need to rebuild the homes (of all races) in the inner cities and we need to put people to work. Generations of dependence on other to care for your needs does not end well.

That was in celebration. Imagine if your unarmed friend who was doing nothing wrong, gets stopped by the police and ends up dead? What if it were your brother or cousin or dad?

It isn't so much the liberal policies that have brought this on, but moreso the criminal justice system ever since Reagan's "War on Drug" campaign which put $ in the coffers of poor police departments and lined the pockets of private prison institutions ("prisons for profit"). The New Jim Crow.

FSSL said:
sword said:
I don't know about the biscuit but I know I don't fear African Americans, people of color or any racial group.

Yeah... that was just a cheap shot.

I fear meth addicts and biker gangs. :)

FSSL said:
Smellin', you really need to be honest about this. We do not fear black people. We fear rioters (of any color, religion, politic) inciting hate.

I never said YOU feared black folks or those opposed to BLM do so out of fear. I don't believe that to be the case. Due to biscuit's continual insistence blacks beat up and kill whites (which no one has denied) and continually initiates threads to that effect, I came to that conclusion. I've been wrong about others before and I realize I am guilty of judging, but I'm just keepin' it real and I am certainly not locked into that conclusion. I don't believe he is a racist but I can't help but believe there is some reason (perhaps legitimate) for his posts. I might be wrong, but I believe it is fear.

Smellin Coffee said:
sword said:

That was in celebration. Imagine if your unarmed friend who was doing nothing wrong, gets stopped by the police and ends up dead? What if it were your brother or cousin or dad?
It isn't so much the liberal policies that have brought this on, but moreso the criminal justice system ever since Reagan's "War on Drug" campaign which put $ in the coffers of poor police departments and lined the pockets of private prison institutions ("prisons for profit"). The New Jim Crow.
So you are saying the terrible condition of our inner cities is less about the lack of fathers in the homes, loss of jobs and Liberal social policy and more about drug policy and our war on drugs?

IF talking about the mistreatment of blacks would solve anything, Recovering and Smellin (plus all other liberal's) are all in.
But if talk must turn into action.....

sword said:

Recovering IFB won't like your pointing out that liberal social policy has proven destructive to the poor and minority populace...even though it is absolutely true. I did that and, according to him, I worship Rush Limbaugh....

Tarheel Baptist said:
sword said:

Recovering IFB won't like your pointing out that liberal social policy has proven destructive to the poor and minority populace...even though it is absolutely true. I did that and, according to him, I worship Rush Limbaugh....

And the liberal social policy is on par with keeping black folks "in the ghetto" as is the conservative "war on drugs", with it's unconstitutional searches and seizures and targeting for profit, not to mention, mass incarceration and killings of unarmed folks, primarily black, but mostly poor.

Smellin Coffee said:
killings of unarmed folks, primarily black, but mostly poor.

You would think that the if the number one killer of black males is other black males, someone would address the issue.... But then again...

20160922_charlotte1.jpg