Thralls

In the Garden is my mom's favorite song...............Amen to the lady in the nursing home reaching others!!

Sherryh said:
In the Garden is my mom's favorite song...............Amen to the lady in the nursing home reaching others!!

Yup! That is the name of the game to me!

Only lasted 33 seconds into the video. Need to go listen to something to clear that from my head..... OMG, that was not a good experience~ there really needs to be a warning for those of us uninitiated into his "singing".

They were always on the looney side.  They don't have much to do with the family and the family tries to stay away from them.  She is way off the deep end of reality.  He's not too far away from that!  I hope the kids are okay, but they have to be in their 20's by now and can leave any time they want. 

The Thralls are certifiable looney-tunes crazy.  You just don't run into their level of craziness/stalking/insanity very often, and it should be named it's own syndrome.  If the grand-kids are trying to escape that somehow - HELP THEM.

Evelyn said:
The Thralls are certifiable looney-tunes crazy.  You just don't run into their level of craziness/stalking/insanity very often, and it should be named it's own syndrome.  If the grand-kids are trying to escape that somehow - HELP THEM.
It's in the works, he just needed to know who was lying, cuz the kids story was do directly opposed by the parents.  Thanks, everyone, hopefully they break free from 'their calling to stay at home, til momma dies'

Anishinabe