treasure_unseen: to put up or (be) shut up

Because Jesus said to.....
Luk 6:33 And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
Luk 6:34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount.
This isn't applicable to trolls...sorry...but you've made your bed...now lie in it! Oh, that's right...you've been lying all along.

Why don’t y’all leave the poor guy alone. He apologized. If you had even a modicum of the Holy Spirit in your lives, you’d forgive and welcome him back, instead of attacking him like rabid dogs. Shame on you.

Why don’t y’all leave the poor guy alone. He apologized. If you had even a modicum of the Holy Spirit in your lives, you’d forgive and welcome him back, instead of attacking him like rabid dogs. Shame on you.
<ahem> I haven't attacked anyone. ☺️

I have merely suggested he appear sincere for his past indiscretion. Not sure his general tone suggests true contrition, but maybe this medium makes discerning such tasks a bit more difficult than if we were face to face.

Concern troll is concerned.

I have merely suggested he appear sincere for his past indiscretion. Not sure his general tone suggests true contrition, but maybe this medium makes discerning such tasks a bit more difficult than if we were face to face.
I was referencing Ransom and his average puppy.

That between you and me, I'm more capable of assessing a person's actual character.
Perhaps…you might be correct about that, but you might also be incorrect. If you really believe in God like you profess, then I take it you also believe God brought Treasure back to this forum after a 13 month absence for a reason. Do you think His reason was for you to hold a petty grievance over his head with childish threats and ultimatums?
You’ll look like a mature Christian by doing the right thing.

Perhaps…you might be correct about that, but you might also be incorrect. If you really believe in God like you profess, then I take it you also believe God brought Treasure back to this forum after a 13 month absence for a reason. Do you think His reason was for you to hold a petty grievance over his head with childish threats and ultimatums?
I was thinking more along the lines of his being here to serve as warning of the inevitable consequences of violating the commandment against false witness, as an example to Quality Catholic Educated concern trolls and other like-minded fools, that they also may fear. But to give credit where due, your alternative theory isn't too bad.

And now you're back to shifting the blame again. The "sincerity" of that "apology" sure didn't last long.
We are not going to completely agree on this. I gave you what you want. What else do you desire? Is the "pits of hell" good enough for you? Is that what you desire for me?

So you really believe I'm a troll?

Nope, I don't. As I said in my response to Average Joe in a different thread recently, "we probably have different definitions of what constitutes a troll".

Nope, I don't. As I said in my response to Average Joe in a different thread recently, "we probably have different definitions of what constitutes a troll".
That is good enough for me. I'm done. Enjoy.

Incorrect And YOU trying to shame ANYONE is ludicrous considering you can't control your spirit, much less your stupidity on these forums, Short Bus!

I truly wish I could be as polite and forgiving as ALAY is...but, having had some real-life experiences with being stalked by an internet troll, not just on the net, but in person...I don't have much of that capacity left. I give one or two chances, and the third strike is an out...just like baseball. If y'all don't like it...I'm sorry...but that's not going to change.

I don't believe you're a "total troll," but I do believe you have been TROLLING to see if you can get a rise out of people. If you're not, I would be happy to have you prove otherwise.

i disagreed with treasure unseen about who the troll that came stalking me at another forum was.... ...i made it clear back in 2017 i did not believe that person was ransom ...and i said that both to other forum members and also to the troll himself..... .....i was both shocked and very disturbed to see what played out here yesterday..... .....but now.... i am starting to be a little disturbed by something else..... ....the troll was not ransom... ..i have many reasons to continue believing that... . but it was somebody.... ........ somebody... either from this forum... or who is familiar with it ... appears to have no problem stealing another persons identity... even their avatar... and stalking someone else around the internet pretending to be a moderator from this forum..... ...... ..why does nobody seem concerned with finding out who that person was?..... or what it was they were trying to accomplish?.. .... ....

if that person was trying to intimidate me it didn;t work..... .....i have been stalked around the internet before... and stalked in person out here where i live... .. and 2017 wasn;t the first time i was stalked by someone online pretending to be someone else.... ...it;s a sickening element of fundamentalism that believes any of this is ok.... but apparently some have no problem with it as long as it doesn;t come back and touch them personally..... .... i don;t understand that... ... i have never understood it...

i have been around the various versions of the fff for almost 18 years.... my entire adult life actually... and i have been on all those forums under one name.... my real middle name... aleshanee... but for a few short weeks when i first joined 2004, i was under the moniker of a childhood nickname.. chupacabra... but when i stopped that and started using my own middle name i made sure everybody on the forums at that time knew who i had been... what i was changing my moniker to... and why i was doing it.... .. ...it;s no secret i have mental illness issues... and the trauma in my past is no secret either.... everybody knows it... it;s fun to play make believe and pretend you are someone else... i have no doubt... .. but in my case with the kinds of issues i have it is dangerous... personally dangerous.... staying absolutely centered and based in reality is critically important for me to even have a hope of dealing with these kinds of issues..... ..and in truth.... if some of you who have gone around the internet under a variety of names hiding who you really are, look back at some of the trouble you caused yourself for doing that.. you might realize staying based in reality was critically important for you to..... .....

just my opinions...... for what they are worth........ ..sorry for the interuption... carry on with the party.... .. ..

Last edited:
I truly wish I could be as polite and forgiving as ALAY is...but, having had some real-life experiences with being stalked by an internet troll, not just on the net, but in person...I don't have much of that capacity left. I give one or two chances, and the third strike is an out...just like baseball. If y'all don't like it...I'm sorry...but that's not going to change.
You get bonus points for the baseball reference. 😁

i disagreed with treasure unseen about who the troll that came stalking me at another forum was.... ...i made it clear back in 2017 i did not believe that person was ransom ...and i said that both to other forum members and also to the troll himself..... .....i was both shocked and very disturbed to see what played out here yesterday..... .....but now.... i am starting to be a little disturbed by something else..... ....the troll was not ransom... ..i have many reasons to continue believing that... . but it was somebody.... ........ somebody... either from this forum... or who is familiar with it ... appears to have no problem stealing another persons identity... even their avatar... and stalking someone else around the internet pretending to be a moderator from this forum..... ...... ..why does nobody seem concerned with finding out who that person was?..... or what it was they were trying to accomplish?.. .... ....

if that person was trying to intimidate me it didn;t work..... .....i have been stalked around the internet before... and stalked in person out here where i live... .. and 2017 wasn;t the first time i was stalked by someone online pretending to be someone else.... ...it;s a sickening element of fundamentalism that believes any of this is ok.... but apparently some have no problem with it as long as it doesn;t come back and touch them personally..... .... i don;t understand that... ... i have never understood it... ...
Agreed completely about the stalking and identity theft. Slimy and disgusting doesn't begin to adequately call it what it is. Unfortunately, that quality isn't limited to just fundamentalist discussion boards, but is apparently a new reality for social networking to deal with. 😟

I don't believe you're a "total troll," but I do believe you have been TROLLING to see if you can get a rise out of people. If you're not, I would be happy to have you prove otherwise.
Well, if Ransom's threat of banishment was carried through then he won't be responding to any of this. I agree with you that a part of what was being done was for "getting a rise out of people". But, at the end of the day, from what I know of him, that is not a majority component of who he is. He just likes to "mix it up" in his own unique way, and that way can sometimes be off-putting to folks.

Last edited: