Trump is now a political liability.

It’s my opinion based on evidence I see. When Trump is front and center the Liberals get political capital from the mushy center. Biden’s approval rating is up when Trump is the issue.
Show me evidence to the contrary.

It’s my opinion based on evidence I see. When Trump is front and center the Liberals get political capital from the mushy center. Biden’s approval rating is up when Trump is the issue.
I’m not necessarily disagreeing with you, but I think it’s important to cite some type of evidence, if possible. On the other hand, the vast majority of candidates he had stumped for have been winning. The liberal media is never going to show Trump in a favorable light. If he personally cured cancer they’d find fault with his methods or something.

I’m not necessarily disagreeing with you, but I think it’s important to cite some type of evidence, if possible. On the other hand, the vast majority of candidates he had stumped for have been winning. The liberal media is never going to show Trump in a favorable light. If he personally cured cancer they’d find fault with his methods or something.
His candidates an in the primaries many with money and support from Democrat groups…because they know the political realities.

even if i didn;t like him..... i would never want trump to go away because liberals would love it if he did... ... and they would also take credit for it... claiming they ran him off.... ...and ... it would also do nothing to cure the liberals trump derangment syndrome.. ...or stop them from talking about him continually... .. ..in fact... like al-anons on the wagon ..they would probably have to hold meetings in the park ... gathered in a circle... just to introduce themselves.. announce they are a TDS survivor ...and talk about their former addiction/obsessions to all things negative about trump....... .

Last edited:
even if i didn;t like him..... i would never want trump to go away because liberals would love it if he did... ... and they would also take credit for it... claiming they ran him off.... ...and ... it would also not do anything to cure the liberals trump derangment syndrome.. ...or stop them from talking about him continually... ...
Here’s the other reason: they’ll just use the same tactics on the next candidate. In fact, I’d say they’re already doing so on Desantis.

even if i didn;t like him..... i would never want trump to go away because liberals would love it if he did... ... and they would also take credit for it... claiming they ran him off.... ...and ... it would also do nothing to cure the liberals trump derangment syndrome.. ...or stop them from talking about him continually... .. ..in fact... like al-anons on the wagon ..they would probably have to hold meetings gathered in a circle together in the park, just to introduce themselves.. announce they are a TDS survivor and talk about their former addiction/obsessions to all things negative about trump....... .
Trumps appeal was his willingness to stand up the the liberal Democrat mob. That still has appeal, but his narcissism makes him as much of a liability as an asset…especially in this political climate.

Michael Reagan, son of a GOP president, thinks Trump is a liability.

Is Trump 2024 too risky for Republicans? | GOPUSA

"My biggest worry about the GOP is that we could blow it in 2024 by nominating Trump. There are a dozen Republican senators and governors who could beat whomever the Democrats choose in 2024 – but Trump would lose."

"My biggest worry about the GOP is that we could blow it in 2024 by nominating Trump. There are a dozen Republican senators and governors who could beat whomever the Democrats choose in 2024 – but Trump would lose."
Well, at least you didn’t quote the atheistic liberal Ron Reagan Jr.

after the RNC of 2016 i was afraid republicans had already blown it... that time .... by nominating trump.. ....i felt certain they had just guaranteed hilary "chairman mao" clinton of the monochrome pantsuit nation would win.... . the left saw it that way too.... and even appeared to cheer trump on believing they were setting him up for the big kill..... .... but even greater than the fear of some republicans that trump could cause a republican loss in 2024, is the democrat fear now that he could actually win.... they are scared silly about it... . and i think a lot of this noise being stirred up about all the things that are wrong with trump is coming more from democrats.. knowing that if republicans hear the mantra a few too many times many will start to chant along with it....

after the RNC of 2016 i was afraid republicans had already blown it... that time .... by nominating trump.. ....i felt certain they had just guaranteed hilary "chairman mao" clinton of the monochrome pantsuit nation would win.... . the left saw it that way too.... and even appeared to cheer trump on believing they were setting him up for the big kill..... .... but even greater than the fear of some republicans that trump could cause a republican loss in 2024, is the democrat fear now that he could actually win.... they are scared silly about it... . and i think a lot of this noise being stirred up about all the things that are wrong with trump is coming more from democrats.. knowing that if republicans hear the mantra a few too many times many will start to chant along with it....
I do think it’s time for a new candidate, but I agree, liberals (and many republicans) are scared to death of the prospect of Trump being president again. I think that’s the only reason Biden hasn’t confirmed he won’t run a second term, because Trump will mop the floor with anyone else they’ve got to offer. If Biden runs a second term and wins, he’ll probably resign office within a year of winning and make the laughing hyena president.

I do think it’s time for a new candidate, but I agree, liberals (and many republicans) are scared to death of the prospect of Trump being president again. I think that’s the only reason Biden hasn’t confirmed he won’t run a second term, because Trump will mop the floor with anyone else they’ve got to offer. If Biden runs a second term and wins, he’ll probably resign office within a year of winning and make the laughing hyena president.
i know a lot of people are surprised he hasn;t done that already.. .. but then that would gaurantee a republican victory no matter who ran in 2024..... looking back on it.... . picking kamala the kackling klown for VP might have been the dems best defense against a biden impeachment... ..who wants to jump out of the frying pan into that dumpster fire?....

Last edited:
As I’ve always said, Trump is his own worst enemy. This is why I believe 80 million people (or whatever it was) voted against him.
Trump MOCKS Biden for being sat 14 rows back at the Queen's funeral
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...uneral.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Dems are already trying to make Desantis worse than Trump. If Desantis runs, it won’t be long before some conservatives call him a distraction and liability.

We have to vote for the Republican candidate… Trump or Desantis

Dems are already trying to make Desantis worse than Trump. If Desantis runs, it won’t be long before some conservatives call him a distraction and liability.

We have to vote for the Republican candidate… Trump or Desantis
It would be a lot easier for all the fence-riding independents to vote for Trump if he didn’t continue to self destruct.

It would be a lot easier for all the fence-riding independents to vote for Trump if he didn’t continue to self destruct.
if the comparisons of trumps accomplishments vrs what joe biden has mishandled and destroyed doesn;t help get them off the fence, then nothing trump himself says or stops saying will convince them......... . but they might find it easier to pick a side after next years tax audits... .some people don;t care about paying more for gas and some don;t even care paying more for groceries.... .. but it might be a whole other thing when the government sits them down in front of an armed IRS agent to nitpick purchases they made simply to scratch and survive.....

Last edited: