UGC's New Website is Now Up!

(If people didn't already know, Ransom is the resident disinfo agent on these forums, excuse his childish behavior)

My reaction exactly - Ugh!

The purveyor of this Ugh-Church web site has made himself known for slinging falsehoods and lies about people who disagree him, calling them Masons, Satanists, Covenant/Replacement Theologians, and now we are expected to embrace him as the arbiter of all truth. Yeah, sure.

My reaction exactly - Ugh!

The purveyor of this Ugh-Church web site has made himself known for slinging falsehoods and lies about people who disagree him, calling them Masons, Satanists, Covenant/Replacement Theologians, and now we are expected to embrace him as the arbiter of all truth. Yeah, sure.
Anti-Christian shill.

Keep in mind, folks. This forum has functioned as a smear campaign op against Dispensationalism and KJVO groups.

We have a thread here exposing it: https://www.fundamentalforums.org/t...ow-been-exposed-as-a-smear-campaign-op.10761/

UGC came in to expose the truth about what's going on in Christendom and clean house.
Do not expect to see any authentic Christians in here, we are somewhat active in here to wake people up as we're using their false info and arguments to contrast our authentic info against: so you can see just how silly the opposing arguments to truth are.

#UGCExposersofEvil

Anti-Christian shill.

Keep in mind, folks. This forum has functioned as a smear campaign op against Dispensationalism and KJVO groups.

We have a thread here exposing it: https://www.fundamentalforums.org/t...ow-been-exposed-as-a-smear-campaign-op.10761/

UGC came in to expose the truth about what's going on in Christendom and clean house.
Do not expect to see any authentic Christians in here, we are somewhat active in here to wake people up as we're using their false info and arguments to contrast our authentic info against: so you can see just how silly the opposing arguments to truth are.

#UGCExposersofEvil
Hmmm...I don't think that "house cleaning" is going as well as you think it is.

is going as well as you think it is.
Says the disinfo agent who created his account literally 1 month after we started posting here who has switched his religion no less than 5 times since.

You are one of the most obviously exposed flip-flopping smear campaigners on this site.

UGC performs numerous functions.

1. The Christian Podcast that Keeps it Real
2. The best video Bible Studies on the Internet
3. UGC Exposers of Evil (Exposing the blatant self-contradicting lies of internet disinfo smear campaigners against the truth)

#3 is what we're here at FFF to do.

UGC performs numerous functions.

1. The Christian Podcast that Keeps it Real
2. The best video Bible Studies on the Internet
3. UGC Exposers of Evil (Exposing the blatant self-contradicting lies of internet disinfo smear campaigners against the truth)

#3 is what we're here at FFF to do.
Don't forget the most humble.

Says the disinfo agent who created his account literally 1 month after we started posting here who has switched his religion no less than 5 times since.

You are one of the most obviously exposed flip-flopping smear campaigners on this site.
5 times. That's Amazin'. Even if I counted every church I was a member of as a different "religion" I don't think I could get to 5.

He gets this one free, unless the Webmaster comes along and says differently.

Any more self-promotion goes where the other unsolicited advertising ends up.

He gets this one free, unless the Webmaster comes along and says differently.

Any more self-promotion goes where the other unsolicited advertising ends up.

What about the links in his siggy on every post?