Update on First Baptist Church of Hammond

What do you think?

FBCH Ladies Conf. Logo.
Anyone see a problem with the symbol in the middle?
More info here.

http://wikipediocracy.com/2013/07/15/meet-the-editors-kintetsubuffalo/

12805806_10207368256918311_7014556431140713622_n.jpg

bgwilkinson said:
What do you think?

FBCH Ladies Conf. Logo.
More info here.

Just posted on Facebook

Brandon McCurdy I designed this logo and was unaware of the connection with this organization. I designed it to symbolize Christ's love for the the Believer. If you have further concerns I would be happy to speak to you about it.

bgwilkinson said:
bgwilkinson said:
What do you think?

FBCH Ladies Conf. Logo.
More info here.

Just posted on Facebook

Brandon McCurdy I designed this logo and was unaware of the connection with this organization. I designed it to symbolize Christ's love for the the Believer. If you have further concerns I would be happy to speak to you about it.

They should "design" from a more reputable organization... Shutterstock is always an option, but "designing" is cheaper.

Just heard they are taking down the image.

That sure was fast.

Brandon was asked if the image was removed, here is his response.

Brandon McCurdy  It did.

bgwilkinson said:
Just heard they are taking down the image.

That sure was fast.

Brandon was asked if the image was removed, here is his response.

Brandon McCurdy  It did.

If we just 'keep on keeping on' here in the little ol' HACker forum, we too can make a difference!

bgwilkinson said:
bgwilkinson said:
What do you think?

FBCH Ladies Conf. Logo.
More info here.

Just posted on Facebook

Kudos to the eagle eye that caught this.

Bigger kudos for it being taken down.

I personally would have never know...but I guess it could have been a stumbling block to someone who may be familiar with the already-in-existence logo.

Teri in NC said:
bgwilkinson said:
bgwilkinson said:
What do you think?

FBCH Ladies Conf. Logo.
More info here.

Just posted on Facebook

Kudos to the eagle eye that caught this.

Bigger kudos for it being taken down.

I personally would have never know...but I guess it could have been a stumbling block to someone who may be familiar with the already-in-existence logo.

Here is someone else questioning the GirlLover heart within a heart.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3408832/posts

Just out of curiosity, how on earth did you happen to know this symbol and what it represents??

I've seen several facebook posts where people are shocked to see it in rather innocuous seeming places.

Once you've read about it you don't forget it.

brainisengaged said:
Just out of curiosity, how on earth did you happen to know this symbol and what it represents??

He has it tattooed on his right bicep.  :)

RAIDER said:
brainisengaged said:

He has it tattooed on his right bicep.  :)

Though I was in college in the 60s I never got even one tattoo.

So no heart tattoo on me.  :) :)

If it is their church its odd that they would have a Quote from Gandhi displayed.

He was old school & old paths but those were Hindu paths if I recall.

I might not have mentioned before that Freddy is renting the old Salem Baptist Church properties for a dirt cheap price. He gets to use all the buildings and the stuff that was in the buildings when Bro. Meeks moved to their new 10,000 seat House of Hope on the Bishop Ford.

As I understand it he can not change things without their permission. Small price to pay for dirt cheap rent.
I believe they have added to the furniture from their own funds. I don't see the old Salem Baptist folding chairs, marked rather conspicuously "Salem Baptist Church".

bgwilkinson said:
I might not have mentioned before that Freddy is renting the old Salem Baptist Church properties for a dirt cheap price. He gets to use all the buildings and the stuff that was in the buildings when Bro. Meeks moved to their new 10,000 seat House of Hope on the Bishop Ford.

As I understand it he can not change things without their permission. Small price to pay for dirt cheap rent.
I believe they have added to the furniture from their own funds. I don't see the old Salem Baptist folding chairs, marked rather conspicuously "Salem Baptist Church".
Sounds like they are spending wisely.

House of Grace pics from today.
Freddie is tearing it up.

11059781_10204551408585717_3067014679037521428_n.jpg

12063673_10204543591550296_8478491340274810507_n.jpg

RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

Sounds like they are spending wisely.

Schaap taught him well!