Virginia Mollenkott has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now you're the harbinger of truth? Don't think so...not by a long shot. A snake will stay in a snake pit...so, if it's truly a snake pit, and you don't believe you're a snake...why are you staying? Bye. The doors to the left!
I believe scripture says:
Unchecked Copy Box
2Ti 4:2 - Preach the word; be instantin season, out of season; reprove,rebuke, exhort with all longsufferingand doctrine.

Unchecked Copy Box
2Ti 4:3 - For the time will come whenthey will not endure sound doctrine;but after their own lusts shall they heapto themselves teachers, having itching ears. You definitely fall under 4:3.

I believe scripture says:
Unchecked Copy Box
2Ti 4:2 - Preach the word; be instantin season, out of season; reprove,rebuke, exhort with all longsufferingand doctrine.

Unchecked Copy Box
2Ti 4:3 - For the time will come whenthey will not endure sound doctrine;but after their own lusts shall they heapto themselves teachers, having itching ears. You definitely fall under 4:3.
Oh, I'm SURE the Scriptures say that...but, I don't see how it ties into what you're doing here. You've yet to prove you have any substance at all, Lacenighty0311.

For the record, I'm not necessarily suggesting that Leatherface is a homosexual. But given his obsession with making sure the Bible contains an appropriate quota of sodomy, I would not be surprised to find out he owns a lot of shares in loafer lightener.

For the record, I'm not necessarily suggesting that Leatherface is a homosexual. But given his obsession with making sure the Bible contains an appropriate quota of sodomy, I would not be surprised to find out he owns a lot of shares in loafer lightener.
It looks more like those defending removing the correct word from scripture (sodomite) are supporting that nasty abomination more than those exposing the deception.

Last edited:
It looks more like those defending removing the correct word from scripture (sodomite) are supporting that nasty abomination than those exposing the deception.
I'm a king James man (not a Ruckmanite though) who doesn't represent anything close to caricatures that you seem to be foisting on the majority of those here in the FFF. You get more flies with honey than you do vinegar. Just supply a legitimate source that reviews the claim about Woudstra and this can all be settled.

It looks more like those defending removing the correct word from scripture (sodomite) are supporting that nasty abomination than those exposing the deception.
You've yet to prove they've done this, and intentionally so. What a loser....

I'm a king James man (not a Ruckmanite though) who doesn't represent anything close to caricatures that you seem to be fousting on the majority of those here in the FFF. You get more flies with honey than you do vinegar. Just supply a legitimate source that reviews the claim about Woudstra and this can all be settled.
Don't count on Lacepanties to supply anything....Scott's asked, as have I, and he, she, it..whatever it is...hasn't done it yet. Apparently, they're just another troll. Fits the profile...that's why he/she/it is getting the response they're getting.

It looks more like those defending removing the correct word from scripture (sodomite) are supporting that nasty abomination more than those exposing the deception.
Your false accusation against Marten Woudstra created more deceptions, Noodleneck.

Don't count on Lacepanties to supply anything....Scott's asked, as have I, and he, she, it..whatever it is...hasn't done it yet. Apparently, they're just another troll. Fits the profile...that's why he/she/it is getting the response they're getting.
I know the drill only your sites are accepted and all else are wrong. Why waste my time on those who do NOT want the truth ?

I know the drill only your sites are accepted and all else are wrong. Why waste my time on those who do NOT want the truth ?
You keep talking to yourself...have you had a traumatic brain injury? Rumor is that you're a "noodle neck!" Did it snap something in your neck? The only drill you know is by Dremel.

Lol, get a life moron.
Your lips are moving, but you're not saying anything! Short bus, lace panties, continually talking about sodomy/sodom/sodomites....tells us a bit about you. When did you develop this infatuation with sodomy? Was it while you were allegedly in the Marines?

My Father is God, by ignoring truth you do your father proud.
Are you claiming "immaculate conception?" From the way you act, it's clear that this isn't the truth. Which god? Zeus? Apollos?

Status
Not open for further replies.