Virginia Mollenkott has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the one who accused Marten Woudstra of homosexuality. The burden of proof is on you to support that claim with credible evidence. I'm not going to do your homework for you.
Nor am I doing YOUR homework. Still waiting for a verse with sodomite in it from the NIV. Of course they took sodomite out of the NIV to appease homosexuals who prefer the term gay.

Nor am I doing YOUR homework.
I haven't made any claims concerning the NIV and the word "sodomite." So that isn't my homework--it's yours in a cheap disguise.

You're the one implying the NIV deliberately went soft on homosexuality. That claim is yours to back up with evidence. Do your own homework, or be proven a liar.

You're the one claiming Marten Woudstra was a homosexual and that had an effect on the NIV translation. That claim is yours to back up with evidence. Do your own homework, or be proven a liar.

Even a Marine should be able to understand this.

I haven't made any claims concerning the NIV and the word "sodomite." So that isn't my homework--it's yours in a cheap disguise.

You're the one implying the NIV deliberately went soft on homosexuality. That claim is yours to back up with evidence. Do your own homework, or be proven a liar.

You're the one claiming Marten Woudstra was a homosexual and that had an effect on the NIV translation. That claim is yours to back up with evidence. Do your own homework, or be proven a liar.

Even a Marine should be able to understand this.
Sodom-sodomy-sodomite it isn’t rocket science.

Of course they took sodomite out of the NIV to appease homosexuals who prefer the term gay.
You're claiming to know their motivation, but I believe you're lying. Prove it.

Also prove Marten Woudstra was a homosexual, as you claimed.

Once again, just to keep this thread on track, here are Leatherneck's two allegations that he has yet to support with any evidence:

Wodustra on the OT committee ,who was a homosexual ,had influence that is why sodomite got changed to temple prostitute IMO

Of course they took sodomite out of the NIV to appease homosexuals who prefer the term gay.

Asked and answered: Sodom-sodomy-sodomite, which the NIV removed to appease homosexuals.
This isn't even a complete sentence, let alone a coherent thought, let alone an answer to any question. You didn't support your assertion; you only repeated it.

So as far as your unsupported claims go, you're still 0 for 2:

Wodustra on the OT committee ,who was a homosexual ,had influence that is why sodomite got changed to temple prostitute IMO .

This isn't even a complete sentence, let alone a coherent thought, let alone an answer to any question. You didn't support your assertion; you only repeated it.

So as far as your unsupported claims go, you're still 0 for 2:
Like I said it isn’t rocket science. Sodom-sodomy-sodomite which the NIV removed along with many other words and verses.

If you cannot see the truth of what is going on you aren’t looking.
You are a fount of weak excuses why you can't support your claims with evidence. Specifically:
Wodustra on the OT committee ,who was a homosexual ,had influence that is why sodomite got changed to temple prostitute IMO .

Lol, you still have not provided a verse in the NIV with sodomite in it that is because they removed sodomite to appease homosexuals.
You seem to think this is a gotcha for you, but you haven't even bothered to explain why I should.

You seem to think this is a gotcha for you, but you haven't even bothered to explain why I should.
It happens to be a fact that you cannot refute with human reasoning. You have not figured out that the battle is against principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness in high places. Your blindness not mine.

It happens to be a fact that you cannot refute with human reasoning.
Did you skip your college English classes when they covered the parts of speech? This:

Can you find the word “ sodomite” in the NIV ?​

is not a "fact." It's a question. You asked me for information. You want me to prove your arguments for you; are you also expecting me to refute myself?

These, on the other hands, are declarative statements containing assertions of fact:

To date, however, you have provided zero support for either. This is probably because you are a) compensating for your lack of truth with an overabundance of bluster; or b) a dullard.

Well, my patience with Leatherface is at an end. He resurrected a two-year-old thread to make unsupported assertions, and the sum total of the evidence he has given in support is "Because I say so."

So be it. He doesn't have to prove his points, and I don't have to believe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.