We should get rewards for 'trophy points'

as with Holycall it seems if he gets a group of women, like a harem he will cater to them to entertain them at the cost of friendships....it was why he was posting those naked rear men and why he took such offense to being questioned...
i was out of there long before that started.... not that it would have run me off.. i would have confronted him about it too... . ..but a comment he made in a private message sent me and my sister both packing... ...and she is not that easy to shock... ..

He sounds a little 🍉 🍓🍇🍒🍑
He WAS sort of "off-the-wall" soon after I made his acquaintance. It didn't surprise me, but, I thought it was just because he was going through a time of doubt and anxiety. It wasn't.

as with Holycall it seems if he gets a group of women, like a harem he will cater to them to entertain them at the cost of friendships....it was why he was posting those naked rear men and why he took such offense to being questioned...
Could be. I just wish he would have cleaned up his act and done what was right. Seems like he liked the world better than Christ.

I hold a Doctorate of Forum Addiction from PICKLE U. My thesis was a parody of Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love.
Mine was Intuiting Martin (Pastor Martin) Proclivities...IMP! LOL Pastor Martin was always thinking that we were persecuting him through sock puppets....He lied about his wife being sick and needing prayer and got caught. I didn't believe him anyhow. I knew people in his area and they told me he was a prevaricator of the worst kind. I called him on it, as did several others. Sam has since gone to be with the Lord. It's too bad that he never got himself straightened around.

I think it was Teri from NC, who, along with a few other Hackerettes, championed this sacred ritual!
Ahem! They were not bitten and put back into a jar!!! That is gross.
They were bitten so that they would fit the saran wrap for the boxed lunches for the event formerly known as Pastor's School.