We're here, we're queer and we're coming for your children'

I want to point out the message of this statment in light of some of the things that have been talked about.

I know what you're saying, Gringo, and I'm not finding fault with you or with what you're trying to say.

This statement highlights the problems with thinking of 'homosexuality' or 'heterosexuality' as an idenity, and also what the 'identity' is all about. You may be celibate right now, but you haven't stopped being yourself. So the behavior isn't your identity.

And the the bottom line is, 'homosexuality' and 'heterosexuality' is just about sex. Neither concept can identify an individual.
And my being left handed doesn't "identify" me as an individual either. But it does describe which hand I naturally use.
I agree that there is SO MUCH more to each of us than what attracts us sexually. You're right, sexuality it isn't my identity.

Last edited:
"I’m not sure of your exact age, but I’m guessing we’re probably around twenty-five years apart based on some of your comments."

That's right, sonny boy. I could be your daddy! I'm so old. And if I was, I know that I would be proud of my son because I see that you are a level headed man. Who knows, I could have possibly been friends with your parents because I have friends my age on the staff, there.

:D

Last edited:

The current travesty of giving estrogen to boys and testosterone to girls and of cutting off their genitalia has its roots in a lie that was promoted by the homosexual community. It is the identity lie. It is the lie that people are born gay, that they have no choice, and that they are not responsible for their behavior. This lie is told by the media. It is told in our schools. It is everywhere.
Robin Goodspeed is an ex-lesbian. She wrote the following:
I was not born a homosexual. I was not 'born that way.' There is no scientific proof, or proof of any kind, that there is a homosexual gene or that homosexuals are 'born that way.' I was sexually molested at the age of 2 and I began making choices at that age that led to a life of homosexuality. I chose that life and I clung desperately to the lie that I was 'born that way' so I would never be held accountable for my choices.
Walt Heyer, a former transgender, was asked if transgenders are born that way. He answered:
There is no evidence that transgenders are born that way. There is, however, evidence that they are suffering from untreated mental disorders such as bipolar disorder, dissociative disorder, separation anxiety, schizophrenia, and personality disorder.

The current travesty of giving estrogen to boys and testosterone to girls and of cutting off their genitalia has its roots in a lie that was promoted by the homosexual community. It is the identity lie. It is the lie that people are born gay, that they have no choice, and that they are not responsible for their behavior. This lie is told by the media. It is told in our schools. It is everywhere.
Robin Goodspeed is an ex-lesbian. She wrote the following:

Walt Heyer, a former transgender, was asked if transgenders are born that way. He answered:
There is no evidence that transgenders are born that way. There is, however, evidence that they are suffering from untreated mental disorders such as bipolar disorder, dissociative disorder, separation anxiety, schizophrenia, and personality disorder.
I don’t deny there’s truth in what you posted, but it would be misleading to make a blanket statement that all gay-identifying people don’t naturally have same-sex attractions at even an early age. There are too many stories of gay people who were never abused and just never felt an opposite-sex attraction. Maybe it’s due to a chemical imbalance or something environmental in their upbringing…no one knows.

As Glenn Beck’s video shows, there are gay people beginning to rise up against the insanity and immorality of the transgender movement targeting kids. Powerful video:

Last edited:
And that basically, any sexual attraction towards the same sex, for which we weren't born with, is the result of something bad in our pasts that we were exposed to or conditioned to and that any sexual attraction to the opposite sex is the result of THE CREATOR having designed us that way - and that we each have that attraction naturally within us.

Is that right?
No that's not what I'm saying. I would say that we all have a sexual appetite. A corrupted one. What satisfies that appetite is the manner in which it was awakened and largely the stimuli to which one was consistently exposed.

I'm talking about in one's formative years.

I don’t deny there’s truth in what you posted, but it would be misleading to make a blanket statement that all gay-identifying people don’t naturally have same-sex attractions at even an early age. There are too many stories of gay people who were never abused and just never felt an opposite-sex attraction. Maybe it’s due to a chemical imbalance or something environmental in their upbringing…no one knows.

As Glenn Beck’s video shows, there are gay people beginning to rise up against the insanity and immorality of the transgender movement targeting kids. Powerful video:

Though the point in the last article I posted is that no one is born 'homosexual,' my point is that no one is born 'heterosexual' either.

I'll listen to the interview a little later.

And my being left handed doesn't "identify" me as an individual either. But it does describe which hand I naturally use.
I agree that there is SO MUCH more to each of us than what attracts us sexually. You're right, sexuality it isn't my identity.
But if, at a young age, you were taught to use your right hand instead of your left hand, and you practiced that, you would be able to write or draw proficiency, and satisfyingly, with your right hand.

But your appetites are not like traits.

But if, at a young age, you were taught to use your right hand instead of your left hand, and you practiced that, you would be able to write or draw proficiency, and satisfyingly, with your right hand.
That’s not entirely accurate…but different topic!

Ekklesian,

How, exactly, did you come to have your sexual appetite for the opposite sex. Tell me what happened in your "formative" years that caused you to desire the opposite sex. Please give me your testimony. Maybe I can understand you better, then.

In an effort to back up what you've been saying, please give me your personal example.

Thanks.

If we substituted the phrase, 'the way I like to have sex' for the terms hetero- and homosexual, I think my point would be easier to see.
Circular reasoning. One would “like to have sex” in the manner in which s/he identifies.

I can attest to that. My dad was left-handed at a young age, but since he was in Catholic school, the nuns forced him to use his right hand. Even as an adult, he usually used his right hand, but he could write and draw equally well with either hand. I remember shortly before he died, with his body weakened by cancer, he was drawing something for me, and when his right hand tired from holding the pencil, he switched to his left hand and continued drawing.

You never know….
Dude, Gringo knows all the answers. He has an intellectual knowledge of God. He knows that most of us love him and want him to repent and believe the gospel. It has absolutely nothing to do with his sexual identity. It has to do with his unbelief, and the fact the we know he will spend an eternity in eternal torment if he never repents.

Beat that horse. Beat it. No one is changing anyone's mind here.
It's not about changing anyone's mind...well, not anyone's specifically. It's possible one or more of us could go away with just a minor adjustment or challenge to our old way of thinking.