We're here, we're queer and we're coming for your children'

Dude, Gringo knows all the answers. He has an intellectual knowledge of God. He knows that most of us love him and want him to repent and believe the gospel. It has absolutely nothing to do with his sexual identity. It has to do with his unbelief, and the fact the we know he will spend an eternity in eternal torment if he never repents.
True, but being on this forum has helped me to grow in my Christian understanding and helped change my misunderstandings on some issues as well, so who knows if a seed is planted in a person’s mind.

Maybe. Possible. Don't be rude to Gringo, my friend.
I'm not trying to be. I have no animosity toward him for anything.

Really.

And I certainly don't condemn him for anything.

If I am found to be an apostate at last, it will be more tolerable for him than for me in the Day of Judgement.

I'm not trying to be. I have no animosity toward him for anything.

Really.

And I certainly don't condemn him for anything.

If I am found to be an apostate at last, it will be more tolerable for him than for me in the Day of Judgement.
But he will be judged, as well as I.

Same sex attraction is no disbarment from the grace of God.

Dude, Gringo knows all the answers. He has an intellectual knowledge of God. He knows that most of us love him and want him to repent and believe the gospel. It has absolutely nothing to do with his sexual identity. It has to do with his unbelief, and the fact the we know he will spend an eternity in eternal torment if he never repents.

Thank you that "most of us love him . . ."

but,

Isn't what you're really saying is that Gringo already believes just as the rest of you do but that he refuses to bow to the God that he already really believes in.

Isn't that what you're really saying?

Last edited:
I'm saying no, no one is born bisexual, and yes, one should only marry and copulate with one of the opposite sex.
That's what the Bible teaches...so, I guess that's the way it should be regardless of what anyone believes...It's Scripture and Scripture alone.

but,

Isn't what you're really saying is that Gringo already believes just as the rest of you do but that he refuses to bow to the God that he already really believes in.

Gringo - in all fairness, you do understand that this is a Christian forum you’re posting on, so you can’t act surprised.

but,

No. I am not saying that. You know the Bible. You know that Romans 1 says that everyone knows there is a "god"

"For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him..."

It is obvious you do not "believe" in the biblical sense. to believe is to trust, to cast oneself on God as that one's only source of hope.

No. I am not saying that. You know the Bible. You know that Romans 1 says that everyone knows there is a "god"

"For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him..."

It is obvious you do not "believe" in the biblical sense. to believe is to trust, to cast oneself on God as that one's only source of hope.

I'll expand on Bob's answer by saying that the Bible clearly defines the type of belief that is merely intellectual awareness of God's existence as being insufficient for salvation. Examples of this type of "belief" are found in places like James 2:19 where it is clearly typified by "the devils also believe", and in Matthew 7:21-23 where there are people that call Jesus "Lord" yet He exclaims "I never knew you".

Gringo, we all have some respect to a greater or lesser degree for your moral positions (conservatism, not wanting Trans folk and others to hyper-sexualize kids, respect for your parents, etc) and readily concede that you leave room in your worldview for the possibility that something akin to "God" may exist, but the way the Bible narrowly defines "belief" (pisteuo in the Greek) as Bob said... trust in Christ for your only source of hope unto salvation. No self-respecting evangelical or fundamentalist worth his salt would Biblically define "belief" as a general acknowledgment that there's potentially a supreme being.

Gringo - in all fairness, you do understand that this is a Christian forum you’re posting on, so you can’t act surprised.

It isn't that I'm "surprised". I do know this is a Christian forum and that much stock in put in faith and in belief.
I'll expand on Bob's answer by saying that the Bible clearly defines the type of belief that is merely intellectual awareness of God's existence as being insufficient for salvation. Examples of this type of "belief" are found in places like James 2:19 where it is clearly typified by "the devils also believe", and in Matthew 7:21-23 where there are people that call Jesus "Lord" yet He exclaims "I never knew you".

Gringo, we all have some respect to a greater or lesser degree for your moral positions (conservatism, not wanting Trans folk and others to hyper-sexualize kids, respect for your parents, etc) and readily concede that you leave room in your worldview for the possibility that something akin to "God" may exist, but the way the Bible narrowly defines "belief" (pisteuo in the Greek) as Bob said... trust in Christ for your only source of hope unto salvation. No self-respecting evangelical or fundamentalist worth his salt would Biblically define "belief" as a general acknowledgment that there's potentially a supreme being.

I understand.