What are you listening to right now?

Bro Tony bringing down the house and sounding better than the sexually confused girly men who lead "worship".

To be honest, I'm listening to ABBA's "Knowing Me, Knowing You!" I'm not going to lie about it!

The past couple of days I have been going back to my "classical" roots and listening to Johann Pachelbel...Love this kind of music, especially at this time of year...

I agree about the serenity, or vivid imagery that classical music can paint. My dad was an eclectic music listener. In the 70s and 80s you might here him playing anything from Boston, Boy George, to Beethoven or Bach. Never did understand the Boy George thang.o_O I like me some good Tchaikovsky (1812 Overture) at 10 on the dial.

I agree about the serenity, or vivid imagery that classical music can paint. My dad was an eclectic music listener. In the 70s and 80s you might here him playing anything from Boston, Boy George, to Beethoven or Bach. Never did understand the Boy George thang.o_O I like me some good Tchaikovsky (1812 Overture) at 10 on the dial.

When I was in college at Maranatha, I listened to all of those non-stop for weeks. I got to hear Tchaikovsky, Mendelsohnn, Rachmaninov, and others....Of course that music was accepted by MBBC, so there wasn't any problem...I also composed several pieces of music after listening to these greats! I never had any of it published, but I did play it for offeratory in church several times....and at a few weddings as well. :)