What are you listening to right now?

I have recently been listening to Bob Dylan. Wasn’t a fan in my younger years, but beginning to enjoy listening to him during my daily exercise periods.

You'll have to excuse him. When there were three trolls, they were all mildly annoying, but now that's all been distilled down to this one last identity.
Guess I'm trying to "poke the bear" here! LOL Some trolls make life fun! :) This one is too close to the real Hutson! LOL

One of my favorites for study during my college years.

if you were on the FFF in 2004... the don elbourne forum..... you might remember
the pink overlords video, with the vikiing cats in the longboats,

...the famous immigrant song by led zepelin..... ......but did you ever hear that
song performed with instruments of the viking period and vocals done in the authentic
languages the way norsemen would have spoken at the time?.......

Last edited:
I've been in a low state of mind these past few days...side effects of covid and more damage than I thought to my lungs and kidneys. I just kept thinking to myself "Wouldn't It Be Good?" Nik Kershaw came to mind. He was one of the factors that kept me going when I first heard this song when it first came out. A lot was going on then as well....more than I thought I could bear. If you think about it...say a prayer for me, please.

......but did you ever hear that
song performed with instruments of the viking period and vocals done in the authentic
languages the way norsemen would have spoken at the time?.......
OK, now that was cool. I know just enough Anglo-Saxon that I could almost follow the Old Norse lyrics.

These aren't the Viking kitties you're thinking of, are they?

OK, now that was cool. I know just enough Anglo-Saxon that I could almost follow the Old Norse lyrics.

These aren't the Viking kitties you're thinking of, are they?

yes... they;re the ones... .... petersonalex use to play that on the old forum from time to time..
..i actually like the sound of the old norse version better.... even though without the translation
notes, i have no idea what they are saying.......

Last edited: