What are you listening to right now?

well.... after posting the old norse version of the pink overlords anthem....
i guess it;s only fair to play it the way the people the vikings were always
whuppin up on would have done it, had they been the ones in the dragon boats...

Bro. Tony when he had hair back in the 80's. HAY-MAN!

Troll...don't you have your own threads? You're not funny, and you sure in heck aren't appreciated. Maybe only Scott loves you...or ARE YOU SCOOTER? ;)

Last edited:
In reflection on my life these past few weeks, this song keeps coming to mind! I want to go home...To Augusta, Ga....to Heaven...not much left for me in this world these days.

I got a wonderful life Bless God! HAY-MAN!

"You could have been born a rag headed Muslim, but you were made in America Bless God. HAY-MAN" Tony Hutson.

Shelter Media is my little brothers company

Growing up in the Peoria, IL area, I got to know this man and his father. Both were very kind, gentle men. Dan was a wonderful singer. His father led the band in many of the Peoria/Pekin area schools. I'll ALWAYS be thankful that I knew these men.

Growing up in the Peoria, IL area, I got to know this man and his father. Both were very kind, gentle men. Dan was a wonderful singer. His father led the band in many of the Peoria/Pekin area schools. I'll ALWAYS be thankful that I knew these men.
That's pretty cool, good stuff. You rubbed elbows with some significant musical figures for sure.