What are you listening to right now?

i don;t speak any of the languages used in the baltic regions.... but i do know just
enough about the churchslavic language, reserved for liturgical chants and hymns,..
when i hear it performed... (because we sometimes memorize songs in that language
in our church ensemble)..
to recognize this is the Lords Prayer... from scripture... .

Nobody But You! (Blake Shelton duet with Gwen Stafani) Official Music Video)

Can't really complain about Triumph hitting this thread.
I always like them! Nearly got kicked out of a fundy college because I liked 'em! :) What a REBEL I am! :cool:

Some days still feel like this to me! Especially with all this crap going on in Ukraine! Got a lot of friends over there!

I dumped Sirius XM because the price kept going up and there are so few channels I listen to out of the hundreds they have. Also when you listen to a certain channel, it gets very repetitive after a bit.

I've switched to Amazon Music. I get to pick what I want to listen to and if it gets repetitive, it's my fault.

One thing I have discovered on Amazon Music that I've heard of but doesn't get much exposure on mainline stations is Gov't Mule. A very bluesy southern fried JAM BAND.

So, yeah. That's what I'm listening to right now.

I dumped Sirius XM because the price kept going up and there are so few channels I listen to out of the hundreds they have. Also when you listen to a certain channel, it gets very repetitive after a bit.

I've switched to Amazon Music. I get to pick what I want to listen to and if it gets repetitive, it's my fault.

One thing I have discovered on Amazon Music that I've heard of but doesn't get much exposure on mainline stations is Gov't Mule. A very bluesy southern fried JAM BAND.

So, yeah. That's what I'm listening to right now.

most of mine still come from a huge CD collection..... and the rest come from youtube
... which.. after discovering i really lke something .... leads me directly into buying the
music on a CD... ..i put together a list of what i want to hear and play it all day on
endless loop through noise cancelling head phones.... ...on most nights i do the same
thing with long running sound effect tracks.... (without music)... and play it through the
stereo speakers in my room.. .. i have a huge CD collection of those too... . but ransom
gave me a link to a website called mynoise.net that lets you put together your own custom
soundtrack of sound effects with any kind of background sounds you want.... and i have been
doing that at night a lot ever since.... arranging a custom track and running it straight through
my stereo speakers... ... low level of course.... because playing things like that too loud can
have the opposite effect of helping me sleep.... ... but tonight it will probably be something
simple... like this....

most of mine still come from a huge CD collection..... and the rest come from youtube
... which.. after discovering i really lke something .... leads me directly into buying the
music on a CD... ..i put together a list of what i want to hear and play it all day on
endless loop through noise cancelling head phones.... ...on most nights i do the same
thing with long running sound effect tracks.... (without music)... and play it through the
stereo speakers in my room.. .. i have a huge CD collection of those too... . but ransom
gave me a link to a website called mynoise.net that lets you put together your own custom
soundtrack of sound effects with any kind of background sounds you want.... and i have been
doing that at night a lot ever since.... arranging a custom track and running it straight through
my stereo speakers... ... low level of course.... because playing things like that too loud can
have the opposite effect of helping me sleep.... ... but tonight it will probably be something
simple... like this....

Interesting. I never thought of nuclear subs as being sleep aids. I played the link for a few minutes and found it to be strangely relaxing. Very different than white noise which gets on my nerves after a while. The sound was more subtle and filled my ears blocking out other noises. Then there was a faint ping that came through every few seconds. It added to the soothing effect.

I'm somewhat hard of hearing. I have most of my trouble deciphering speech especially in noisy environments. However, I can hear crickets outside even though our house is very good at blocking outside noises. If it's quiet, I'll hear something and ask my wife if she heard it. She gets upset because it seems I can hear a mouse fart but I have trouble hearing her voice.