What are you listening to right now?

It wasn't meant to be that way.
No, I realize that. I'm just amused by the way you and aleshanee seem to be trading off videos of very contrasting genres, even if there was no intent to do so. My personal library has samples of pretty much every genre.

Some days I feel this song should be on the radio all day just for lifting spirits! We need to stand up and fight! Plus, Benatar was such a FOX then! Loved the movie this was in, too!

it;s the same with me.. ... i have a wide variety of musical genres in my library... (with
the exception of rap... hippity hop.. and a few other types i consider a travesty of music
rather than a contribution to it)... i don;t expect others to like or even be willing to hear
what i listen to.... ..in fact... depending on various external and internal situations that
might be occuring,.. ...there are times i won;t even be able to tolerate something in my
own favorites library... but ambient soundtracks i can listen to pretty much all the time..
...and with noise cancelling headphones, and other tools/factors/meds in use, it keeps
me anchored..focused... and working in the way i need to be... 🎧⚓🧜‍♀️

View attachment 2989
And I would never want you to gie up ambient music. I can listen to it when I'm trying to go to sleep. I used to listen to it or the classical music...usually Brahms

Calming, peaceful music for "In The Quiet of the Night".

More and different "In the Quite of the Night!"

From nearly 40 years ago! Can still remember jamming to this music at work at Handy City Hardware and lumber in Augusta, GA! My old friend Duett Parrish whirling around to it! LOL

This song has been "haunting" me for a couple of days now! It had been years since I heard it last...then it popped up on a program I was watching. Needless to say, it's been in my thoughts for the past few days.