What are you listening to right now?

I've always been a fan of Don Henley...Since the days that the Eagles were blasting out of my boom box in the autobody shop I owned.

I'll see your Eagles and raise you to a personal Eagles Favorite you never hear on mainstream radio.

Just heard this the other day on a local station! It's NOT the first time either!

1 AM, and unable to sleep....time for a little Ambrosia! ;)

Love that song, HUK! Georgia is my adopted state...and I'm a Georgia boy who wants to move to S. Carolina from here in Tennessee!

I was born in the city!!!! But, now I'm just a country boy at heart and in reality!

Have been this way for years! STONE IN LOVE!

With all the pain from neuropathy, arthritis, fractured discs, and a broken back...this song has come to mind more than once....Not for anything nefarious, but just to get relief from the pain for a while. Some people will NEVER KNOW!

He needs to start playing places in the Cincy area again. I'd go.
He was entertainer of the year 3 years in a row in the Cincy area. Because of the pandemic, the Eden Park Band stopped performing. Drew performs in several venues in the area from time to time. If I can get him to send me his schedule of gigs, I'll pass them along to you. My wife and I would like to get up there to hear him. He used to perform with a man from the Cincy area named Willy D...but Willy passed away. Drew does graphics for several people now and owns his own company.