What are you listening to right now?

Oliver Anthony-Rich Men of Richmond

But be warned, if you’re offended by mild expletives don’t bother listening!
Have a lot of preachers ranting and raving about this "ungodly" song and singer. I think some preachers need to get over themselves. Most of them are involved in things far worse than this song, believe me.

I am listening to,3 dogs and the old woman snoring away. I'm still up because the wife wanted to fight before bed causing me to have a serious asthma attack. She went right on to bed and to sleep 3 hours ago. I have to get up at 3...one and a half hours from now. She'll get her come uppance, and that right soon! LOL 😂🤣😂🤣🥴🤪🙄

One good Jackson Brown deserves another…

Have a lot of preachers ranting and raving about this "ungodly" song and singer. I think some preachers need to get over themselves. Most of them are involved in things far worse than this song, believe me.

Oh, no, swearing!

Singer Bruce Cockburn is a celebrated Canadian musician. He's also an outspoken Christian, albeit a somewhat liberal one. But he's also the master of the precision F-bomb. It made people take notice and look more closely at what he was singing about.

(Vulgarity is not generally part of my own vocabulary, but neither do I shrink away from hearing it, or take great offense at it, either.)

Oh, no, swearing!

Singer Bruce Cockburn is a celebrated Canadian musician. He's also an outspoken Christian, albeit a somewhat liberal one. But he's also the master of the precision F-bomb. It made people take notice and look more closely at what he was singing about.

(Vulgarity is not generally part of my own vocabulary, but neither do I shrink away from hearing it, or take great offense at it, either.)
Nor do I... that's part of what makes me unpopular at times...I stand by my friends and my choices. I recently had one pastor tell me that there was no way I was saved if I was around people who cursed. What a hypocrite he proved to be.