What are you listening to right now?

I am listening to a couple of guys in India give reports on their global inventory.

been listening to albannach all day with headphones while working around the house
.... in between short breaks to rest and go online.... the videos come up on all the
tv screens connected to it.... watching this one i am always amazed that in a band
of 4 men and one woman - she;s doing most of the work... :cautious: . in fact she;s working
harder than the 4 of them put together... but my sister says that;s always how it is.... :sneaky:

This reminds me of something aleshanee would post.

I've not listened to the whole thing; I'm randomly jumping around; but the track at about the 2hr. 20 minute mark is pretty groovy. I love the guitar effects.

This reminds me of something aleshanee would post.

I've not listened to the whole thing; I'm randomly jumping around; but the track at about the 2hr. 20 minute mark is pretty groovy. I love the guitar effects.
thanks... i love that.. never heard it before but it;s very similar to the kind of music i like to listen when i am home getting work done or chillin out.. ... i think i even have some of the pictures in the video saved in a computer picture file somewhere.... pretty awesome stuff.... :cool:

LOL​

Last edited:
This absolutely blew my minds. Remember, these are Russians and English is not their first language.

that;s amazing..... they do a lot of chicago songs too.... some people think they do
them better than the original band did..... i might agree on a couple of the songs...
... but not this one.... ;)