What, Exactly did John Piper do to Greg Boyd?

rsc2a said:
praise_yeshua said:
rsc2a said:
"I sorry, you stupid morons." isn't an apology.

I never said such. You are lying.
Do I really need to go and reference the 350 times you have called someone nuts (make that "NUTS"), idiots, stupid, moron, childish, dummy or whatever else you have called people only in the last week?

Sure. Do it. I haven't used the word "moron" in a long time. I don't recall every using the term "dummy". I did call Piper an idiot.... and maybe BB. I see nothing wrong with the term childish or NUTS.

Either way. My apology for "moron" and was sincere. You can keep bring it up but I apologized. When you don't have anything to say.... you just bash me for what I did months ago.

You called someone a moron three posts ago, not just three months ago. And I don't see how calling people idiots, nuts, stupid or any of your other pet names is any better.

Is there anyone else here, that on the 4th post in this thread {Reply #3} by me, that got the implication that there would any "rejoicing" at the White throne Judgment? Just wondering.

rsc2a said:
You called someone a moron three posts ago, not just three months ago. And I don't see how calling people idiots, nuts, stupid or any of your other pet names is any better.

I did. I see that now. Sorry you had to see that. Can you reference a time before that?

Which was worse. Me calling Piper a moron or Piper seeking to have Boyd fired and expelled from there mutual denomination?

Bob H said:
Is there anyone else here, that on the 4th post in this thread {Reply #3} by me, that got the implication that there would any "rejoicing" at the White throne Judgment? Just wondering.

This is what you said....

Gregy Boyd being fried yet.....................Though his time is coming.  :)

Are you smiling about someone being "fried"? You said his "time" is coming!!!!

No.... no room to see anything but love and affection.

praise_yeshua said:
Bob H said:

This is what you said....

Gregy Boyd being fried yet.....................Though his time is coming.  :)

Are you smiling about someone being "fried"? You said his "time" is coming!!!!

No.... no room to see anything but love and affection.

I know already what you think. The question was addressed to my other forum friends and foes.

Bob H said:

You mean kind of like a Rev. 19:1-5 rejoicing?

Ransom said:
Bob H said:

It could be what he meant.

Ransom said:
Bob H said:

Is the rejoicing over the death of the wicked? Have you read these verses lately?

praise_yeshua said:
Is the rejoicing over the death of the wicked? Have you read these verses lately?

I'd say the Whore of Babylon is pretty wicked, wouldn't you?

Greg Boyd is slightly less wicked, so I'd be slightly less joyful.

rsc2a said:

Yes, well, we are having an uplifting discussion here, so how about another 3 pointer from the most intelligent man who posts here?

1- I am a liar and do what is both impossible and "no big deal" which, as most everything, amuses me. Even when I had my kidney stone I would laugh in amusement at how God brought my arrogance to account with a 4mm stone a few months back while vomiting and screaming all at the same time. If I can be amused by a kidney stone, believe me, being called a liar is easy since I am one.

2-  I would like to think of myself as a troll, and object to someone else being called the meekest troll, I want that title too, it would amuse me. If I were not so humble, my being so intelligent would be insufferable.

3- If any mose name calling is needed, please direct them at me. I will gladly own up to moron, stupid, and any other oprobium (except unbeliever). Perhaps this way, if y'all can hate on me, which only amuses me, we could get back to a meaningful discussion.

Ransom said:
praise_yeshua said:

I'd say the Whore of Babylon is pretty wicked, wouldn't you?

Greg Boyd is slightly less wicked, so I'd be slightly less joyful.

Who is the "whore of Babylon"? I suspect if it were your mother..... you might feel differently. If it were Idelette Calvin... then you might just cry.

It really is shameful how you Calvinist rejoice in the misery of others. Add the fact you're not really being truthful with your own beliefs. If I'm not mistaken, you adhere to Amillennialism.

praise_yeshua said:
Who is the "whore of Babylon"? I suspect if it were your mother..... you might feel differently.

Be kind to your satanic friends
For the Whore may be somebody's mother . . .

(What other response does the world's most cack-handed attempt at a "yo mama" merit, really?)

Ransom said:
praise_yeshua said:
Who is the "whore of Babylon"? I suspect if it were your mother..... you might feel differently.

Be kind to your satanic friends
For the Whore may be somebody's mother . . .

(What other response does the world's most cack-handed attempt at a "yo mama" merit, really?)

I didn't say "somebodies". I said... YOUR. Don't distance yourself by making it less.....personal.

It wasn't a "yo mama" moment. It was the truth. Just putting it in a perspective that you might actually take it into consideration.

praise_yeshua said:
It wasn't a "yo mama" moment. It was the truth.

First you only suspected that my mother was the Whore of Babylon, now it's "the truth"?

Great detective work, there, Lou!

Don't distance yourself by making it less.....personal.

So it was the most ham-fisted attempt ever to insult my mother?

What response are you expecting? "No, your mom's the Whore of Babylon!"?

Ransom said:
praise_yeshua said:
It wasn't a "yo mama" moment. It was the truth.

First you only suspected that my mother was the Whore of Babylon, now it's "the truth"?

Great detective work, there, Lou!

Don't distance yourself by making it less.....personal.

So it was the most ham-fisted attempt ever to insult my mother?

What response are you expecting? "No, your mom's the Whore of Babylon!"?

Great detective work!!!

I wasn't attempting to insult your mother. Just making it personal.

Was/is your mother part of the Elect? Would it hurt you in any way... to know she wasn't?

OK, now I get it.

Praise_Yeezey was so incensed at a comparison of Greg Boyd and the Whore of Babylon that dragging my mother into the argument was apparently the only appropriate response.

*Gasp!*

Could that mean--

No. It can't be.

But it's the only answer!

Greg Boyd is Yeezey's mother!

I guess that leaves Rome off the hook.

Ransom said:
OK, now I get it.

Praise_Yeezey was so incensed at a comparison of Greg Boyd and the Whore of Babylon that dragging my mother into the argument was apparently the only appropriate response.

*Gasp!*

Could that mean--

No. It can't be.

But it's the only answer!

Greg Boyd is Yeezey's mother!

Sure... that's it. You're so smart!!!