What If?

T-Bone

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
WHAT IF...just what if, all of this going on in our country and what is being reported and emphasized is a manipulation by the elite in charge. What if they are sitting back and just watching, anticipating that we all will destroy each other, in fulfillment of their agenda. What if we stopped playing their game and started loving each other, trying to understand each other, refused to be divided or manipulated. WHAT IF?

I believe it was the "What if" segment on Fox that got Judge Napolitano fired.

Twisted said:
I believe it was the "What if" segment on Fox that got Judge Napolitano fired.

Oh, I didn't know that.  I guess we are not supposed to suppose.  8) :eek: ;)

T-Bone said:
WHAT IF...just what if, all of this going on in our country and what is being reported and emphasized is a manipulation by the elite in charge. What if they are sitting back and just watching, anticipating that we all will destroy each other, in fulfillment of their agenda. What if we stopped playing their game and started loving each other, trying to understand each other, refused to be divided or manipulated. WHAT IF?

For one thing, you'd see the implosion of two major political parties. ;)

Smellin Coffee said:
T-Bone said:

And we are not?  :eek: ;D

Smellin Coffee said:
T-Bone said:

..............and then the rise of communism.

Smellin Coffee said:
T-Bone said:

What if we didn't have race hustlers on every corner making everything about race?

biscuit1953 said:
Smellin Coffee said:
T-Bone said:

What if we didn't have race hustlers on every corner making everything about race?

Then they would get free money from extorting it from fearing corporations!

T-Bone said:

I can only imagine........... (reminds me of a song)

BALAAM said:
T-Bone said:

Reminds me of a song too, but probably not the one you're thinking of.

The one I have in mind was sung by a late insect.

Huh?

John Lennon. :)

Yeah, pretty bad.

:D :D

BALAAM said:
T-Bone said:

A CCM song straight from the pit of HELL!!!!!  :eek:

subllibrm said:
BALAAM said:
T-Bone said:

But at least it wasn't written by Matt Maher! ??

T-Bone said:
subllibrm said:
BALAAM said:
T-Bone said:

Matt would probably write it like this ...

I can only imagine what it will be like
When I sit, between ether side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When people are at mass praying over me
I can only imagine
I can only imagine
Surrounded by purgatory
What will my heart feel ...

biscuit1953 said:
Smellin Coffee said:
T-Bone said:

Maybe if the New Jim Crow weren't in effect, there might not be "race hustlers" at all. ;)

Smellin Coffee said:
biscuit1953 said:
Smellin Coffee said:
T-Bone said:

Maybe if the New Jim Crow weren't in effect, there might not be "race hustlers" at all. ;)

Not really sure about a new Jim Crow...but here is what I know...there will always be the race hustlers and hustlers of every kind.

T-Bone said:
Smellin Coffee said:
biscuit1953 said:
Smellin Coffee said:
T-Bone said:

Not really sure about a new Jim Crow...but here is what I know...there will always be the race hustlers and hustlers of every kind.

No doubt, but I'm sure they won't be "on every corner" like someone wants us to believe. :)

Tim said:
T-Bone said:
subllibrm said:
BALAAM said:
T-Bone said:

I can only imagine
I can only imagine
Surrounded by purgatory

Do you have any real examples of his music where he is pushing Catholic doctrine?

subllibrm said:
Tim said:
T-Bone said:
subllibrm said:
BALAAM said:
T-Bone said:

I can only imagine
I can only imagine
Surrounded by purgatory

Do you have any real examples of his music where he is pushing Catholic doctrine?

https://thatcatholicjazz.com/2015/01/27/the-incredible-origins-of-matt-mahers-lyrics/comment-page-1/

from article ...

...I?ve discovered that a ton of his lyrics didn?t originally come from him but rather are based on the Bible and ancient prayers and writings of the Church...

?Alive Again? ? One of my favorite Matt Maher songs became even more amazing when I discovered while taking a class on Patristic theology that it was taken from St. Augustine?s Confessions, written at the end of the 4th century.

?Great Things? ? The whole song is basically the Magnificat, aka the Canticle of Mary, put to music. The prayer is taken from Luke 1:46-55 and is also prayed in the Liturgy of the Hours during evening prayer every day.

?Adoration? ? The first two verses are a direct English translation of St. Thomas Aquinas? ?Tantum Ergo? making it one of the best contemporary Christian songs to play during Eucharistic Adoration.

?Christ is Risen? ? I had to save this one for last because it?s another one of my personal favorites that impacted me strongly during prayer last week.

We must look to the East(ern rite) to see the origins of the chorus of ?Christ is Risen? which comes from the Paschal Troparion, a prayer said during the octave of Easter in the Divine Liturgy of the Eastern Orthodox Church and Eastern Catholic churches which follow the Byzantine rite. The typical English translation of the prayer is:

?Christ is risen from the dead,
Trampling down death by death,
And upon those in the tombs
Bestowing life!?

Tim said:
subllibrm said:
Tim said:
T-Bone said:
subllibrm said:
BALAAM said:
T-Bone said:

I can only imagine
I can only imagine
Surrounded by purgatory

https://thatcatholicjazz.com/2015/01/27/the-incredible-origins-of-matt-mahers-lyrics/comment-page-1/

from article ...

...I?ve discovered that a ton of his lyrics didn?t originally come from him but rather are based on the Bible and ancient prayers and writings of the Church...

?Alive Again? ? One of my favorite Matt Maher songs became even more amazing when I discovered while taking a class on Patristic theology that it was taken from St. Augustine?s Confessions, written at the end of the 4th century.

?Great Things? ? The whole song is basically the Magnificat, aka the Canticle of Mary, put to music. The prayer is taken from Luke 1:46-55 and is also prayed in the Liturgy of the Hours during evening prayer every day.

?Adoration? ? The first two verses are a direct English translation of St. Thomas Aquinas? ?Tantum Ergo? making it one of the best contemporary Christian songs to play during Eucharistic Adoration.

?Christ is Risen? ? I had to save this one for last because it?s another one of my personal favorites that impacted me strongly during prayer last week.

We must look to the East(ern rite) to see the origins of the chorus of ?Christ is Risen? which comes from the Paschal Troparion, a prayer said during the octave of Easter in the Divine Liturgy of the Eastern Orthodox Church and Eastern Catholic churches which follow the Byzantine rite. The typical English translation of the prayer is:

Bestowing life!?

So you admit that we have a lot in common with Catholics.

subllibrm said:
Tim said:
subllibrm said:
Tim said:
T-Bone said:
subllibrm said:
BALAAM said:
T-Bone said:

I can only imagine
I can only imagine
Surrounded by purgatory

from article ...

Bestowing life!?

So you admit that we have a lot in common with Catholics.

Now that is my thought...what's the problem?