What SmellinCoffee says is true

RAIDER said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:
...he said this in a sermon.
He says this in every sermon.  ::)

No I'm sure he doesn't. I'm guessing he has other truths from scripture he preaches.  ::)

But I am just continueing to spread what was preached behind a pulpit. Isn't that what we are suppost to do?

I have heard him preach in conferences in my area. He never fails to mention that his wife was a virgin when he married her. He even mentions it again the next night of the conference in case there are those who didn't hear it the night before. I suppose I've heard him say it at least 6 or 8 times.

Macho Man preaching.

So why not continue to spread what he has found in scripture?

Bruh said:
I'm sorry, my friend...I am not at all following you. Are you saying I should also share what else he said besides the fact that his wife was a virgin?

RAIDER said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:
...he said this in a sermon.
He says this in every sermon.  ::)

No I'm sure he doesn't. I'm guessing he has other truths from scripture he preaches.  ::)

But I am just continueing to spread what was preached behind a pulpit. Isn't that what we are suppost to do?

I have heard him preach in conferences in my area. He never fails to mention that his wife was a virgin when he married her. He even mentions it again the next night of the conference in case there are those who didn't hear it the night before. I suppose I've heard him say it at least 6 or 8 times.

Macho Man preaching.
Much-too-wacked-out-man.

Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:
I'm sorry, my friend...I am not at all following you. Are you saying I should also share what else he said besides the fact that his wife was a virgin?

Yes you should also share what most edified you.

I proclaim his wife was a virgin because I'm sure it edified many. Therefore I will continue to pto maim this as I'm sure he wants to continue to edify.

Bruh said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:

I proclaim his wife was a virgin because I'm sure it edified many. Therefore I will continue to pto maim this as I'm sure he wants to continue to edify.

AND I suppose he could produce the tokens of her virginity as specified in Deuteronomy 22:13-21?

Bruh said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:

Is the big game hunter trying to convince himself or others of the condition of his new wife at the time they were married?

If he says it often enough maybe he can convince himself of the veracity of his claim.

I guess he has some doubts about it.

He hasn't changed much since he left HAC.

Smellin Coffee said:
SwampHag said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Sherryh said:
...my husband...has never seen or heard of a room...

Your poor husband! Tell him a room is a part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling. I'm sure he's seen one, even if he didn't realize that's what he was seeing.    ;D

I needed a little chuckle even if no one else did. Hectic morning here otherwise - prayers appreciated.  :)

Well, take in mind there was "no door" between Hyles' and his secretary's office either... ;)

I have a pic of this door...

Funny thing is, so did Hyles Publications - in print!

5ed48860815d1da700bbd032156173e8.jpg

Of course there was a door between those two offices.

It was there during Bro. Millers time and it was still there until the office was remodeled for Bro. Schaap at which time it was blocked and no longer useable as a doorway.

bgwilkinson said:
Bruh said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:

Is the big game hunter trying to convince himself or others of the condition of his new wife at the time they were married?

If he says it often enough maybe he can convince himself of the veracity of his claim.

I guess he has some doubts about it.

He hasn't changed much since he left HAC.

His wife grew up at FBC until the late 70's and I've always wondered how much FBC dirt she, her parents and siblings know?

GuyfawkesV49 said:
Bruh said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:

AND I suppose he could produce the tokens of her virginity as specified in Deuteronomy 22:13-21?

PWAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! Good stuff!!!

bgwilkinson said:

It was there during Bro. Millers time and it was still there until the office was remodeled for Bro. Schaap at which time it was blocked and no longer useable as a doorway.

When you were a deacon during that time did you bring that up in a meeting?

RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

I doubt there was one person at those meetings that did not know there was a door between the pastor's office and his publication Secretary.

It was not a secret.

We were expected to believe that he did not use it to aid in the fulfillment of freshly lusts.

Remember he taught us he was our Moses. He spoke in the place of God.

We were never to doubt God's man.

Seems rather silly now, doesn't it?

bgwilkinson said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

I doubt there was one person at those meetings that did know there was a door between the pastor's office and his publication Secretary.

It was not a secret.

We were expected to believe that he did not use it to aid in the fulfillment of freshly lusts.

So, from what Smellin is saying JH said there was no door between the offices.  Others have said that JH did not deny the door being there but rather said it had a book shelf or something on the other side making it unusable.  Which one is true?

RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

I doubt there was one person at those meetings that did know there was a door between the pastor's office and his publication Secretary.

It was not a secret.

So, from what Smellin is saying JH said there was no door between the offices.  Others have said that JH did not deny the door being there but rather said it had a book shelf or something on the other side making it unusable.  Which one is true?

IIRC, Hyles mentioned there was no door in response to The Biblical Evangelist. He had it covered or sealed shut or something by then so as to prevent "lying" in his response. So at the time he said "there is no door", he was probably telling the truth. Remember, when Godfrey approached him before about it, he didn't deny it but rather told him to mind his own business.

I was gone by the time TBE came out but I do recall talking to FBCH people who believed that there was never a door. In essence, the door did not exist in their minds.

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

It was not a secret.

IIRC, Hyles mentioned there was no door in response to The Biblical Evangelist. He had it covered or sealed shut or something by then so as to prevent "lying" in his response. So at the time he said "there is no door", he was probably telling the truth. Remember, when Godfrey approached him before about it, he didn't deny it but rather told him to mind his own business.

I was gone by the time TBE came out but I do recall talking to FBCH people who believed that there was never a door. In essence, the door did not exist in their minds.
Okay....so the door that was used as a door was not a door but a look-a-like wall fixture. I once had a whole wall, wall paper in an office that looked like an outdoor scene, but never have I heard of an office wall with a with a faux door.

The real question of the OP is....was there a door which opened in the FBCH basement, that Scott stumble upon with bugging/recording/listening devices & equipment & did some FBCH thugs expel him the next day for it? Who were the thugs? ::)

fishinnut said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

It was not a secret.

Okay....so the door that was used as a door was not a door but a look-a-like wall fixture. I once had a whole wall, wall paper in an office that looked like an outdoor scene, but never have I heard of an office wall with a with a faux door.

The real question of the OP is....was there a door which opened in the FBCH basement, that Scott stumble upon with bugging/recording/listening devices & equipment & did some FBCH thugs expel him the next day for it? Who were the thugs? ::)

fishinnut said,

"Okay....so the door that was used as a door was not a door but a look-a-like wall fixture. I once had a whole wall, wall paper in an office that looked like an outdoor scene, but never have I heard of an office wall with a with a faux door."

A little background on Miller hall. It was designed to be a fire proof building. All walls, floors and ceilings are poured concrete. The door between JH and JN office was part of the original building concrete pour. It was built during pastor Miller's time at FBCH and of course bears his name. The door in question is an ordinary passage door with hardware. It was covered with the same stick on wood paneling that is on the walls of the rest of the room.

Yes there was a door there throughout Bro. Hyles lifetime. It was covered by a curtain from the JN side forming a little closet area for storage and conveniently hiding the fact that there is a door into JH office.

It was completely blocked during the building of Bro. Schaap's new $20,000.00 office remodel.

Did Scott go into hiding?