What SmellinCoffee says is true

RAIDER said:
SwampHag said:
Whether Scott is on the level or not....there are enough 'human' wires and spies up there that make me know just about every movement and discussion was known to the 'powers that be'.

We call them "Hackers".

I call the HACers.  Just to annoy you.  :D

SwampHag said:
RAIDER said:
SwampHag said:
Whether Scott is on the level or not....there are enough 'human' wires and spies up there that make me know just about every movement and discussion was known to the 'powers that be'.

We call them "Hackers".

I call the HACers.  Just to annoy you.  :D

Only a Hacker would call them HACers.

qwerty said:
IFB X-Files said:
OP was a great read, whether true or not.

But it would be easy to confirm.  Does anyone on the forum have access to the old building?  Then go there, follow the directions given in the OP, find the doors and go through them.

Probably could.... but trying to figure out the door at the bottom of the basement stairs part.... the only one I can think of is a small storage area... and it was much smaller than what was described.

If I could get some more detailed info as to which stairwell, would be inclined to check it out.
Northeast corner is the boiler room.
It goes all the way to the outside wall.

South end you have: Facing South:
On your left, the room that was the nursery for Thurs. Night choir practice, before it was made in to the bookstore.
In the mid-80's, it was converted.
In front of you, is a mop closet.
To the right, a SS class in the 80's, converted into the counting room at some point, and last time I remodeled it, it became J.Mitchell's office.

There isnt room for anything other than a tiny closet, in between the three doors, and the hallway to the Ed. Building basement.

The bathrooms take up all the room in between the 2 halls.

When I was a kid, in the late 70's/early 80's, I'd "escape" the choir babysitting room, and look through all of the rooms down there.
Later, I was in all of that space, remodeling.

The one room with tables in it, was the classroom with teeny tables for some Primary SS dept. 

So.....April Fool's it was.

1b7af7dc7a84345cdda1508eabdce3d6.jpg

I have found Scott's story much more exciting to read if I stop and picture Rod Serling saying, "You unlock this door with the key of imagination.  Beyond it is another dimension".  :)

prophet said:
qwerty said:
IFB X-Files said:

But it would be easy to confirm.  Does anyone on the forum have access to the old building?  Then go there, follow the directions given in the OP, find the doors and go through them.

Probably could.... but trying to figure out the door at the bottom of the basement stairs part.... the only one I can think of is a small storage area... and it was much smaller than what was described.

If I could get some more detailed info as to which stairwell, would be inclined to check it out.

On your left, the room that was the nursery for Thurs. Night choir practice, before it was made in to the bookstore.
To the right, a SS class in the 80's, converted into the counting room at some point, and last time I remodeled it, it became J.Mitchell's office.

There isnt room for anything other than a tiny closet, in between the three doors, and the hallway to the Ed. Building basement.

When I was a kid, in the late 70's/early 80's, I'd "escape" the choir babysitting room, and look through all of the rooms down there.

The one room with tables in it, was the classroom with teeny tables for some Primary SS dept. 

Now if you could but tell us if there are actually dorm rooms among all the mounted animal heads at Gomez's college.

fishinnut said:
prophet said:
qwerty said:
IFB X-Files said:

Now if you could but tell us if there are actually dorm rooms among all the mounted animal heads at Gomez's college.

Gomez's current wife was a virgin when they got married. 

I was ready to believe this until I saw the date at the end.  I still think April fool story.

I remember a Scott Johnston. 

Oh, wait.  I think I remember a John Scott?

Johnson Scott? 

Oh, nevermind.  It's probably just that guy from near Peoria who was always playing ping-pong. 

subllibrm said:
Oswald acted alone.
Heck of a trick, shooting himself with Ruby's hand.

prophet said:
subllibrm said:
Oswald acted alone.
Heck of a trick, shooting himself with Ruby's hand.

Careful, these pages are monitored. The black helicopters may come and take your patio furniture.  ;)

I wonder if Al Capone had a vault in that building?

RAIDER said:
I wonder if Al Capone had a vault in that building?
Geraldo is on the case!!!

Possibly Jimmy Hoffa could have been buried under those tables!

I'm thinking it was a safe house to protect IFB leaders in case of KGB takeover.

Smellin Coffee said:
I'm thinking it was a safe house to protect IFB leaders in case of KGB takeover.

LOL!!  Now this is the most believable.  JH said himself that his name was on the hit list.  So, why wouldn't he make a safe house for other pastors. 

Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:

LOL!!  Now this is the most believable.  JH said himself that his name was on the hit list.  So, why wouldn't he make a safe house for other pastors.
But Scott said there was a swimming pool...wait Rusty Anderson gave JH a pool.......maybe he built the underground one that Scott mentioned also.

Perhaps is therapist would know.

I read the story to my husband who worked security at the church for years and he laughed out loud. He has never seen or heard of a room...