What tattoos do you have?

I have several, but most came around 20+ years ago and don’t look so hot these days!

I would never be stupid enough to get at tat!
Mine don’t really affect me one way or the other. If I could go back in time, I might have reconsidered my tattoo decisions, but like I said, I don’t live with deep regret. I’m thankful I never got one in a very noticeable area like some people do today, especially the face/neck areas.

None. My daughter is designing my first one. It will be a representation of John Donne, the greatest poet since David.

None. My daughter is designing my first one. It will be a representation of John Donne, the greatest poet since David.
If I ever got one, it would be one of a Celtic cross....my sister has one on her arm, and I sort of like that one. I have a sister who has one of a picture that was taken of her while she was pole dancing in Louisville, KY.

If I ever got one, it would be one of a Celtic cross....my sister has one on her arm, and I sort of like that one. I have a sister who has one of a picture that was taken of her while she was pole dancing in Louisville, KY.
Hmmm, do we want to see that?

Hmmm, do we want to see that?
Thankfully, I've never had to see it! But, my BIL says it looks just like she did in "the old days!" LOL My sister has gained 80 lbs since then...she's also grown a larger aptitude for lying her butt off...so, I no longer have any contact with her. I don't like liars, dopeheads or prostitutes...which is what she's trained her younger daughter to become. UGH!

I'm going to get both my dogs faces on my arm.

Finally an FFF topic I'm qualified to participate in! :) I have three:
  1. The word "Stronger" between my port & mastectomy scars, referencing a quote from Winnie the Pooh (You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think) - a family motto for my kids and me
  2. The words "Glory's waiting" which is taken from the NEEDTOBREATHE song Slumber - "glory's waiting outside your window, wake up from your slumber and open up your eyes"
  3. The quote "We're all just walking each other home"
I got my first one when I finished breast cancer treatment at age 52. They're all easily shown but also easily hidden, but I love them! There's one more I want, but am afraid of crossing over into Biker-looking-Grandma territory. lol

So far I haven't . My husband is against them so im honoring his wishes.
My wife is against them, and so am I, but, we've both considered the Celtic Cross since we're both irish! :)