When Do You Leave a Church?

How do you know I haven't?
Are judging me about my spirituality?
Just for the record Yeshua Hamashiach is my Savior, Redeemer, and coming King and there is no other.
If you say so...I still doubt it.

But who are you? Are you qualified to judge someone else's spirituality?
You better take that big log out of your eye, before you look at the splinter in mine.

But who are you? Are you qualified to judge someone else's spirituality?
You better take that big log out of your eye, before you look at the splinter in mine.
We're told to "judge righteous judgment," and to look at their fruits. I'm very well qualified to see what you are, and that's a fraud from the word "go." You can leave your key at the door as you're leaving.

We're told to "judge righteous judgment," and to look at their fruits. I'm very well qualified to see what you are, and that's a fraud from the word "go." You can leave your key at the door as you're leaving.
Your not qualified to do anything except run your pious mouth and it's not a skill set.

Your not qualified to do anything except run your pious mouth and it's not a skill set.
I haven't got a pious bone in my body. I'm also not a jackass. You've won the "Braying Ass" award for today. Thanks for playing.

I don't expect a pagan like you to understand. Don't you have some idols to go worship?
I understand perfectly. You're defensive and you resorted to name-calling meaning you understand my point to be valid.

You boast of a sabbath, but the Lord of the Sabbath has come. We who have entered His rest, a sabbath with no end, have ceased from our own works, and now as kings and priests serve the true Temple, continually offering up the sacrifices of praise.

You boast of Zion, but the Jerusalem on earth answers to Hagar, and is in bondage with her children, the Jews according to the flesh. But the Jerusalem which is above is free, and is the mother of us all. We are the children of the Promise, Jew and Gentile alike.

WE
are the Holy City. To say anything else is, is antichrist.

I understand perfectly. You're defensive and you resorted to name-calling meaning you understand my point to be valid.

You boast of a sabbath, but the Lord of the Sabbath has come. We who have entered His rest, a sabbath with no end, have ceased from our own works, and now as kings and priests serve the true Temple, continually offering up the sacrifices of praise.

You boast of Zion, but the Jerusalem on earth answers to Hagar, and is in bondage with her children, the Jews according to the flesh. But the Jerusalem which is above is free, and is the mother of us all. We are the children of the Promise, Jew and Gentile alike.

WE
are the Holy City. To say anything else is, is antichrist.
I didn't want to call him Antichrist....I didn't want to make his cross-dressing butt cry,

Disclaimer:

Just because I rejoice in the fact that CC don't maintain membership rolls doesn't mean I don't see a parishioner as any less accountable the body.

One thing that changed in my life in an instant when I began following the LORD was I recognized the fact that I need to be in fellowship. Those who are familiar with my testimony will remember that on a Tuesday I told a Lutheran chaplain I could never commit to going to church every Sunday. THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY I set foot in Bellevue Baptist, Memphis TN and my life was radically changed. It was no longer drudgery going to church. By God's grace, I instantly recognized the fact that I need to sit regularly under sound teaching and connect with others of like faith. Would to God that I had been instantly changed in other ways as well but the instant transformation I experienced that Sunday in January of 1983 has served me well in the years since.
Your story sounds a lot like mine. Through a series of circumstances over the years, I wound up in a more liberal denomination. The UMC schism last year rocked me a bit and I realized it was not the place I needed to be any more.
My wife and I had trouble finding a church around here where we felt at home. It took us a year or so of trial and error. About that time, I reconnected with an old running buddy of mine from high school. In the nearly 50 intervening years, he had become an active Christian. He told me about the church he attended up in the Vancouver area. The services were uploaded to YouTube, so we watched one.
This pastor taught (not preached) for a solid hour and a half, which I was told was about the norm. Very deep expository teaching, but engaging in its delivery.

One problem with the church became immediately obvious: for us to attend in person would require us to fly from where we live near St. Louis to upper Washington State every week. We said, "darn..." but decided to start looking for a good, Bible teaching church again. A few Sundays later, we wandered into a small Nazarene church nearby. The singing was good, the preaching and teaching were sound, people were outgoing and friendly. It felt much like the Southern Baptist church in which I grew up (which was only about a mile away from the Nazarene church as the crow flies, but it had changed radically since I went there.)

Maybe these churches are becoming cults? Better get out. We rarely attend church. We down stream our services or Bible teaching. I don't know if churches are relevant anymore with the advent of technology. The same can be said of missionaries.
We are almost there. We just left Higher Plains