When Do You Leave a Church?

What's your point? You are like the far left liberal media taking people's words out of context to support your false narrative.

Yes it is chutzpah. Do you even know what chutzpah is? Who says I have bad behavior? People that disagree with me?
People who disagree with my lifestyle? People who disagree with me on my view of reality? Today is Shabbat (the Sabbath)
I probably shouldn't even be on here. but that's ok I will be mowing my yard tomorrow (Sunday) while people are going to
their cult Baptist churches to worship their Ayatollahs.
You're hideously funny. Please, feel free to crawl back under the rock you left. I'm sure it's just as slimy as when you vacated.

Get a sense of humour, you joyless Pharisee.
I have plenty of humor. Did I ever tell you the time I cruised through a Baptist church parking lot during preaching time and slapped a Biden Harris 2024 bumper sticker on the back bumper of this preachers car?
Priceless! I believe he was gone in 2 months after a church vote.
Who says I don't have a sense of humor?

I have plenty of humor. Did I ever tell you the time I cruised through a Baptist church parking lot during preaching time and slapped a Biden Harris 2024 bumper sticker on the back bumper of this preachers car?
Priceless! I believe he was gone in 2 months after a church vote.
Who says I don't have a sense of humor?
No sense of humour and a one-track mind. What a bore.

Did you know January was spiritual abuse month? Someone told me you were the poster boy for spiritual abusers. How did that happen?FB_IMG_1710008214148.jpgFB_IMG_1710008288493.jpg

I am a Zionist!! I do give to the Israel via IFCJ (International Fellowship of Christians and Jews) Do you?
No, I do not. I am not a Zionist. Zionism is wholly antithetical to Christian doctrine.

SH'MOT (Exodus) 20:8-11
Remember the day of Shabbat, to set it apart for God. You have six days to labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a
Shabbat for ADONAI your God. On it, you are not to do any kind of work---not you, your son or your daughter, not your male or female slave, not your livestock, and not the foreigner staying with you inside the gates of your property. For in six days, ADONAI made heaven and earth, the sea and everything in them; but on the seventh day he rested. This is why ADONAI blessed the day,
Shabbat, and separated it for himself.
Jesus is our Sabbath.

Matthew 12:5-6 - Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless? But I say unto you, That in this place is One greater than the temple.

Matthew 11:28-29 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

1 Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Hebrews 7:12-18 - For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood. And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest, Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life. For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

Colossians 2:16 - Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Hebrews 4:3 - For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

You go to church on Sunday because of tradition.
Yes, a meaningful tradition...an instructive tradition. Just like the Easter ham.

I worship and honor Adonai on Saturday (7th day) because it is a biblical commandment in the Torah, not a perceived tradition.
And yet you were so glib about possibly profaning it. :unsure:

That's some kind of devotion right there.

Last edited:
Did you know January was spiritual abuse month? Someone told me you were the poster boy for spiritual abusers.

No one had to tell me you are an idiot man-child, a low-budget schoolyard bully, and a fool who spreads slanders. I can see that for myself.

No one had to tell me you are an idiot man-child, a low-budget schoolyard bully, and a fool who spreads slanders. I can see that for myself.
He took the short bus to school. Momma had to hold his hand 👏🏻 all the way out to the bus each morning and pick him up there
LOL 🤣😆🤣😆

No, I do not. I am not a Zionist. Zionism is wholly antithetical to Christian doctrine.

Jesus is our Sabbath.

Matthew 12:5-6 - Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless? But I say unto you, That in this place is One greater than the temple.

Matthew 11:28-29 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

1 Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Hebrews 7:12-18 - For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood. And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest, Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life. For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

Colossians 2:16 - Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Hebrews 4:3 - For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Yes, a meaningful tradition...an instructive tradition. Just like the Easter ham.

And yet you were so glib about possibly profaning it. :unsure:

That's some kind of devotion right there.
I do not profane Shabbat. You obey baseless pagan traditions like thinking the sabbath is on Sunday, Christmas and Easter rather than obey Adonai's commandments.
Excuse me while I go out and mow my yard and trim my rose bushes today.

I do not profane Shabbat. You obey baseless pagan traditions like thinking the sabbath is on Sunday, Christmas and Easter rather than obey Adonai's commandments.
Excuse me while I go out and mow my yard and trim my rose bushes today.
Better go back and read your Bible...the first day of the week! Christ and the NEW COVENANT...no longer under the law or the previous covenant. Get real and be honest. You sound more like a 7DA...