When Do You Leave a Church?

You obey baseless pagan traditions like thinking the sabbath is on Sunday
No, I just said, Jesus is our Sabbath. The Sabbath is a Person, not a day.

And, I observe a tradition (founded by the Apostles), I am not under its rule.

Better go back and read your Bible...the first day of the week! Christ and the NEW COVENANT...no longer under the law or the previous covenant. Get real and be honest. You sound more like a 7DA...
No you need to go back and read the 4th commandment given to Moses.
All the Old Testament covenants are still relevant and are the basis and foundation for the New Covenant.

No one had to tell me you are an idiot man-child, a low-budget schoolyard bully, and a fool who spreads slanders. I can see that for myself.
You better get you a new pair of rose colored glasses to match your Uber green mentality.

No you need to go back and read the 4th commandment given to Moses.
All the Old Testament covenants are still relevant and are the basis and foundation for the New Covenant.
Guess you've decided that the law and prophets were fulfilled in Christ, and that we don't live under grace. Well, buster, go sacrifice yourself a calf...where I don't know, but, you can always build yourself an alter...you pagan.

You better get you a new pair of rose colored glasses to match your Uber green mentality.
At least none of has dung for brains... ya need toilet paper for that stuff leaking out of your ears?

Wow so you can't win an argument,
you are a spiritual abuser, and you enjoy putting people down. Gosh did I miss something here? Oh yeah your a pagan masquerading as some holier than thou Christian that it doesn't take a 6 year old to see through. I hope you are not a man of the cloth, because you would be disgrace and a fraud to your so called profession.

Wow so you can't win an argument,
you are a spiritual abuser, and you enjoy putting people down. Gosh did I miss something here? Oh yeah your a pagan masquerading as some holier than thou Christian that it doesn't take a 6 year old to see through. I hope you are not a man of the cloth, because you would be disgrace and a fraud to your so called profession.
Wow..you're a pretty lame debater...better get a better line than that "pagan" crap. Just goes to show you're a one trick pony...I don't abuse...I am pretty much accurate when I call someone out. Most here know it.

I hope you are not a man of the cloth, because you would be disgrace and a fraud to your so called profession.

Why should you even care? You think you're entitled not to submit to their lawful authority over your soul.

Wow..you're a pretty lame debater...better get a better line than that "pagan" crap. Just goes to show you're a one trick pony...I don't abuse...I am pretty much accurate when I call someone out. Most here know it.
No, I think pagan precisely describes you. No, you are a spiritual abuser like other ones on this forum. Your not an average Joe. You are a Joe blow.

Why should you even care? You think you're entitled not to submit to their lawful authority over your soul.
That's probably the only truthful thing you have ever said on this forum.
I submit to no ecclesiastical authority over my soul other than Messiah and Adonai and why would I do that? Your so called lawful authority is corrupt to the core I can see that by your actions, words, and behavior. If I have issues or problems I can see a Messianic rabbi.
Besides a Jacuzzi and a couple of daiquiri's and the most severe problems in your life will simply melt away.

No, I do not. I am not a Zionist. Zionism is wholly antithetical to Christian doctrine.

Jesus is our Sabbath.

Matthew 12:5-6 - Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless? But I say unto you, That in this place is One greater than the temple.

Matthew 11:28-29 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

1 Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Hebrews 7:12-18 - For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood. And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest, Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life. For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

Colossians 2:16 - Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Hebrews 4:3 - For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Yes, a meaningful tradition...an instructive tradition. Just like the Easter ham.

And yet you were so glib about possibly profaning it. :unsure:

That's some kind of devotion right there.
I don't expect a pagan like you to understand. Don't you have some idols to go worship?

No, I think pagan precisely describes you. No, you are a spiritual abuser like other ones on this forum. Your not an average Joe. You are a Joe blow.
WOW! Now you're sounding like the whiney butted "I'm a victim" pervie Hogwash we have all come to expect from trolls. Man up, Suzie. The only blow here is the stuff you've put up your nose.

WOW! Now you're sounding like the whiney butted "I'm a victim" pervie Hogwash we have all come to expect from trolls. Man up, Suzie. The only blow here is the stuff you've put up your nose.
I'm not a victim like you. I am a Victor! You live in some make believe Baptist world of semi boneless ham and almost pregnant mentality. Somewhere in your peanut brain you have lost reality and truth.

Why is it that Jews make up less than 2% of the world population but since 1900 24% of Nobel Prize winners were Jewish. Let that sink in.

I'm not a victim like you. I am a Victor! You live in some make believe Baptist world of semi boneless ham and almost pregnant mentality. Somewhere in your peanut brain you have lost reality and truth.
You really need to accept the Lord as your Savior because it's clear that you haven't done that.

How do you know I haven't?
Are judging me about my spirituality?
Just for the record Yeshua Hamashiach is my Savior, Redeemer, and coming King and there is no other.