When Do You Leave a Church?

Who was the gentile architect?
Gee I don't know. My wife has been there so many times she could have bought the place. They do give good pedicures there. I get my feet done once a month there.

No, that is not one of my strong suits. However, my lovely wife is helping me to work on that.FB_IMG_1709847663010.jpg

Your prayers were answered this morning during my devotions!
View attachment 5331
68941870-3025-0c55-c909-73bae010023e.jpg
06a0067f-e123-5c39-f8b6-0b358b23ccd9.png
From Messianic Jewish Alliance of America
General Secretary – Joel Chernoff

March 8, 2024

(Speaking about King Belshazzar, son of Nebuchadnezzar)
...but you have lifted up yourself against the Lord of heaven. And the vessels of His house have been brought before you, and you and your lords, your wives, and your concubines have drunk wine from them. And you have praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood, and stone, which do not see or hear or know, but the God in whose hand is your breath, and whose are all your ways, you have not honored. That very night Belshazzar the Chaldean king was killed. And Darius the Mede received the kingdom... (ESV) Daniel 5:23, 30-31a

Nosh: As we observe in the life of King Belshazzar, pride and self-reliance can easily result in making foolish and dangerous decisions with disastrous results. However, making decisions in humility before God is always safe, wise, and blessed. As it is written, “God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble”
(James 4:6).
www.mjaa.org
Copyright © 2024 Messianic Publishing Company. Use by permission only. All rights
open.php