Where are you posting from?

If memory serves me CVG (Cincinnati airport) is actually located in Northern Kentucky.

If memory serves me CVG (Cincinnati airport) is actually located in Northern Kentucky.
Your memory has not left you as you are correct. Not to brag, but I met the sweetest shuttle bus driver, who was flirting with me. She was fond of my purple hair and "prunish" disposition. Go Wildcats!

On the bus route coming to an IFB church outside of Nashville. Alvin and his new band The Chipmunks. The new record is in IFB books stores all over the country this Tuesday.

In Gulf Shores, heading to Jonesboro Arkansas, Omaha Nebraska and then Jackson Hole Wyoming.... back to Tuscaloosa to install solar in our van.

Bell Buckle, Tennessee...15 miles South of Murfreesboro. :)

as usual.... honolulu hawaii..... in an apartment about 3 miles from the mountains.... and 200 yards from the ocean.... ...39th floor of a highrise..... ..or as i sometimes like to put it - between mauka and makai... 60 fathoms in the sky..... :cool:

My living room!
me too.... and more specifically from the sofa/reclyner - with my laptop... while watching softball games on tv in the living room.... 🙃

(.... although at one point yesterday i was posting from the kitchen on my laptop while cutting vegetables for hot pot soup...🔪👩‍🍳. and also watching
softball at the same time on the kitchen tv....📺. ...triple tasking....;)

Last edited: