Where are you posting from?

same as always.... 39th floor of a highrise...🏢.. .. south shore of an island in the middle of the pacific...🏝️.... less than a half mile from the beach...🌊 🐋.... with too many of these things between us and the mountains - - >🏗️🏗️🏗️🏗️ ... ..things here are changing way too fast... but we will be here regardless.... not going anywhere...:cool:

Not close at all. 400+ mi. Sandpoint is about 70 miles south of the Canadian border.
I'm looking for a pastor or someone from a good Baptist Church to go see my brother. I've been witnessing to him, and he says he is saved, but he shows little sign of it.

precisely?...:unsure:. ..about 390 feet above 21 degrees ?? minutes and ??.? seconds North by 157 degrees ?? minutes and ??.?? seconds West ..🧐....(or somewhere there-abouts... i could be off a little ..and sorry for the minute and second redactions - i;m not allowed to post the precise location).... but generally just 21N -157W.... which covers all of honolulu... 😎

and ..there is both a convenience store and a starbucks on the first floor of the building i live in...:coffee:.. . (plus a few other small businesses).... the convenience store only has a door into it;s premisis from the street... . but starbucks has both an entrance from the street and also one that goes from the back of the store into the foyer of our building... . but that entrance is secured with key codes, monitored by cameras... and only accessible during starbucks business hours....

Last edited: