Where are you posting from?

Kansas City, Missouri.

No one here really likes Taylor Swift.
I'm not a Swifty, but every time Taylor Swift has come to KC she has sold out the venue. On July 7 last year, for her ERAS tour, she packed Arrowhead stadium with 80,000 screaming fans.

Not only was Swift's landmark Eras Tour the No. 1 tour both worldwide and in North America, but she also brought in a whopping $1.04 billion with 4.35 million tickets sold across 60 tour dates in one year). No other performer has ever been close.

The runner up was Elton John who grossed just under 1 billion in 330 tour dates over 6 years. The concert industry has never seen any thing like it. So yes she is liked in KC and around the world. The antichrist will have that kinda chrisma and popularity but in civil and political matters. Some believe he will be a chariamatic corporate founder who will cure a world issue like world hunger, unlimited cheap energy or perhaps cancer. Could the antichrist be alive today? Could he be a she?

1714130766253.png

Last edited:
I'm not a Swifty, but every time Taylor Swift has come to KC she has sold out the venue. On July 7 last year, for her ERAS tour, she packed Arrowhead stadium with 80,000 screaming fans.

Not only was Swift's landmark Eras Tour the No. 1 tour both worldwide and in North America, but she also brought in a whopping $1.04 billion with 4.35 million tickets sold across 60 tour dates in one year). No other performer has ever been close.

The runner up was Elton John who grossed just under 1 billion in 330 tour dates over 6 years. The concert industry has never seen any thing like it. So yes she is liked in KC and around the world. The antichrist will have that kinda chrisma and popularity but in civil and political matters. Some believe he will be a chariamatic corporate founder who will cure a world issue like world hunger, unlimited cheap energy or perhaps cancer. Could the antichrist be alive today? Could he be a she?

View attachment 5469
LOL. I was making a joke about Kelce.

The comfort of my recliner.

I know many. I've dealt with many of them during their recovery. And I've had a recovery of my own.

I've always loved the following quote by Shakespeare:

" He jests at scars who never felt a wound."

I am friends with a dear Christian family whose son has struggled with addiction for years.

Keep the faith.