Where do go if I leave the IFB movement?

I’m just staying home and having church at my house with family.

Connecting to God is what is most important. I've connected more with God in study, meditation, prayer, praise and singing than I ever have attending an assembly where some liar tells everyone that he's in control of whether pleases God or not.

Connecting to God is what is most important. I've connected more with God in study, meditation, prayer, praise and singing than I ever have attending an assembly where some liar tells everyone that he's in control of whether pleases God or not.
Treasure is all about the Scriptures unless they disagree with his opinions.

Hebrews 10
25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.

Bitter much?
You are either a tried and failed ‘pastor’ or someone who was not shown enough deference by a pastor and church body. Maybe both.

Bitter much?
You are either a tried and failed ‘pastor’ or someone who was not shown enough deference by a pastor and church body. Maybe both.

Bitter? That was typical loser pastor claims when his "ministry" fails to adequately minister to God's children. Your failures get blamed on bitter members. You can NEVER accept blame yourself.

It is all about the Truth with me. I put the preeminence upon Jesus Christ. The "Church" doesn't need some so called "pastor" that would rather be served than to serve. You have no position authority and you can't stand it when someone reminds you that you don't.

Bitter much?
Sooo, anyway, you following Tarheel football this year? Pitt actually beat Syracuse today... For Pitt to win any team except a High School JV team is a minor miracle.

Bitter? That was typical loser pastor claims when his "ministry" fails to adequately minister to God's children. Your failures get blamed on bitter members. You can NEVER accept blame yourself.

It is all about the Truth with me. I put the preeminence upon Jesus Christ. The "Church" doesn't need some so called "pastor" that would rather be served than to serve. You have no position authority and you can't stand it when someone reminds you that you don't.

So which are you?
Tried and failed ‘pastor’?
Someone who was not shown enough deference by a pastor and church body.
Both?

Sooo, anyway, you following Tarheel football this year? Pitt actually beat Syracuse today... For Pitt to win any team except a High School JV team is a minor miracle.

I‘m not following it as closely as I have in the past...Covid has taken some of the joy out of it for me.
And just when we were supposed to have a competitive team.
Are you a Tarheel fan?

I‘m not following it as closely as I have in the past...Covid has taken some of the joy out of it for me.
And just when we were supposed to have a competitive team.
Are you a Tarheel fan?
No, but a lady in my church is, she made me an afghan with Tarheel colors.

So which are you?
Tried and failed ‘pastor’?
Someone who was not shown enough deference by a pastor and church body.
Both?

None of the above. How about a believer in Jesus Christ that refuses to allow others to be cheated into believe they should pay you much less listen to you.

None of the above. How about a believer in Jesus Christ that refuses to allow others to be cheated into believe they should pay you much less listen to you.
Ah, jealous then. Treasure wants people to listen to him rather than their pastor.

Ah, jealous then. Treasure wants people to listen to him rather than their pastor.
Yes, but we only listen to him (and you) for your entertainment value. Neither of you offer anything of spiritual substance that would edify anyone.

But I'm confident that in your "real life" away from the FFF, you're both true "soldiers for Christ".

Yes, but we only listen to him (and you) for your entertainment value. Neither of you offer anything of spiritual substance that would edify anyone.

But I'm confident that in your "real life" away from the FFF, you're both true "soldiers for Christ".

You don't have to listen to me. Ignore me.

Yes, but we only listen to him (and you) for your entertainment value
I'm here to serve.

Neither of you offer anything of spiritual substance that would edify anyone.
Well you would be well served not to take spiritual advice from a random stranger on some internet forum who has for his avatar a fake priest. Church and personal time in the Word and in prayer will be of far greater benefit.

That is also true of you.
And most of us here, come to think about it...😊

Pretty interesting take from YouTuber BigHerc916. He's totally against Critical Race Theory comparing it to prison and he he's trying to tell African Americans that CRT is a total joke and only divides us.

Concerning the OP... I don't think churches in Sudan or Syria have any of the issues that plague us in the First World. We might start by shedding the shadows and types of the law, like musical instruments and altars and the like.

IFB is a 'movement?'

So....... We got some trolls here! Thank you for identifying yourselves by posting on old threads with posts that have nothing to do with the thread!