Where have you visited churches?

<div class="bbWrapper">First Bapist Dallas<br /> Mrs. Hyles choice of churches.<br /> <br /> Pastor endorsed Trump</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">Southeast Christian Louisville</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">House of Grace Chicago</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">Willow Creek Community Church</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">Temple Baptist Knoxville TN</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">Grace Baptist Gaylord, MI</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">St. John the Evangelist, St. John, IN</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">Carpenters Home Church, Lakeland, Florida</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">Potter&#039;s House Church, Dallas, Texas</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">Moody Church, Chicago</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">First Bapist Minniapolis, MN</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">Fourth Baptist Minniapolis,MN</div>

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="" data-quote="bgwilkinson" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> bgwilkinson said: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> Southeast Christian Louisville </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote><br /> I&#039;ve been there as well.</div>

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="" data-quote="RAIDER" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> RAIDER said: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> <blockquote data-attributes="" data-quote="prophet" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> prophet said: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> <blockquote data-attributes="" data-quote="sword" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> sword said: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> 1st Baptist Church of Alma, Co<br /> <br /> At 10,000 ft it is one of the highest located churches in the U.S. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Did you spend the day, the Rocky Mountain Way, when you visited there?<br /> <br /> You couldn&#039;t get much higher!<br /> <br /> earnestly contend </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote><br /> He was out there to pastor, think it&#039;s safe to say. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Preaching down Hell fire!<br /> <br /> earnestly contend<br /> <br /></div>

<div class="bbWrapper">Landmark Baptist Church,<br /> Sioux City, Iowa.<br /> Pastor Alfonso Solis...<br /> Church I started 21 years ago.</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">St. Teresa Catholic Church, Chicago<br /> One Saturday it was near mass time. It was cold. I was visiting the bus route alone.<br /> Went on in. They asked me to help  take the offering. We sang Faith of Our Fathers.<br /> <br /> http://www.yelp.com/biz/st-teresa-of-avila-catholic-church-chicago</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">Family Christian, Munster, IN</div>

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="" data-quote="Baptist City Holdout" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> Baptist City Holdout said: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> St. Teresa Catholic Church, Chicago<br /> One Saturday it was near mass time. It was cold. I was visiting the bus route alone.<br /> Went on in. They asked me to help  take the offering. We sang Faith of Our Fathers.<br /> <br /> http://www.yelp.com/biz/st-teresa-of-avila-catholic-church-chicago </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote><br /> Ecumenical, huh?</div>

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="" data-quote="bgwilkinson" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> bgwilkinson said: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> Willow Creek Community Church </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote><br /> Stinkin (I love that word) liberal!!</div>

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="" data-quote="Baptist City Holdout" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> Baptist City Holdout said: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> St. Teresa Catholic Church, Chicago<br /> One Saturday it was near mass time. It was cold. I was visiting the bus route alone.<br /> Went on in. They asked me to help  take the offering. We sang Faith of Our Fathers.<br /> <br /> http://www.yelp.com/biz/st-teresa-of-avila-catholic-church-chicago </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote><br /> Classic!</div>