Why did you join the Fighting Forum?

RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
Smellin Coffee said:
I joined about the time the first FFF broke from the JackHyles.net site. Truthfully, my point was to encourage those who wanted to leave the FBC scene but were facing opposition. I realize I came on way too zealous and dogmatic, but have mellowed somewhat over the years (I would like to believe).

I've made some cyber friends here and even though I march to the beat of a different drummer, I get along with almost everybody here. So I enjoy the comradery even though I can stir the pot sometimes and goad an ox or two along the way. My intent is to make people think outside their bubble, whether they agree or disagree with me. :)

I love your HackerGrafs.  You and Raider have given me a lot of laughs.  Did the 2 of you go to Hyles-Anderson together?

Two different HAC time periods.  I'm guessing it was best for the college.  :)

I would have guessed you guys knew each other at college.  You have a lot of the same sense of humor and play off each other's posts really well.

I don't recall when I joined or how I found the FFF.  I was not on the jackhyles.net one.  I was not on the Don one.  I was on the one before this.  But, not the fake one.

Clear as mud?

Teri in NC said:
I don't recall when I joined or how I found the FFF.  I was not on the jackhyles.net one.  I was not on the Don one.  I was on the one before this.  But, not the fake one.

Clear as mud?

I'm sure Raider was a key element.

baptisthac said:
Teri in NC said:

Clear as mud?

He begged and bugged me to finally get on this one, but he had nothing to do with the last one.

He knew who I was immediately.  Not because he was/is bright. I used the same name there.

It took me a while to figure out who he was.

Once I did, the fun began.

Right, Raider?

Teri in NC said:
baptisthac said:
Teri in NC said:

Clear as mud?

He begged and bugged me to finally get on this one, but he had nothing to do with the last one.

He knew who I was immediately.  Not because he was/is bright. I used the same name there.

Right, Raider?

I remember getting nearly simultaneous private messages from justmama and SLG about RAIDER on the middle FFF. 

I guessed you immediately too. After all, you are Teri in NC.

Had a bit of time with RAIDER, even though the others PMed me. I knew his sister.

She is so nice.

They are so different from each other.

baptisthac said:
Teri in NC said:

Clear as mud?

Was, is, and will be!

patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:
baptisthac said:
Teri in NC said:

Clear as mud?

Right, Raider?

I remember getting nearly simultaneous private messages from justmama and SLG about RAIDER on the middle FFF. 

I guessed you immediately too. After all, you are Teri in NC.

Had a bit of time with RAIDER, even though the others PMed me. I knew his sister.

She is so nice.

They are so different from each other.

I've never met her but I would bet she has hair!